Jump to content

For those with ddmtuning hids... how are they holding up?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ya thats what I thought. I installed and was like WTF? These are 12k's? I guess the 55 watt washed out alot of color. There is a little hint of blue but they came out looking more like 8k than 10k. I was shooting for 10k but o'well i like.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

Posted

Ya thats what I thought. I installed and was like WTF? These are 12k's? I guess the 55 watt washed out alot of color. There is a little hint of blue but they came out looking more like 8k than 10k. I was shooting for 10k but o'well i like.

From the pics, they look more like 6k lol. I got 6k 55w so.. they are going to look like 3k :( !! I sure as hell hope not rofl..

Posted

Naw because then the light would be yellow. I doubt yours will wash out as much as mine. You will like em

I was half kidding :P but I hope they still have a tad bit of blue :D (and I also hope they come soon.. like today.. wouldn't hurt)

Posted

im sure there are enough feedback pieces in here...but ive had mine for a few months, and they are great. 35w 10k. only bitch is the shipping, for some reason ddm took a month to ship them with no notifications.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Posted

I have the 35W 8000k hi/lo (bixenon equivalent) kit, for about 8 months. My driver's side ballast went out 2 weeks ago. They repaired it and are sending it back now. I had to pay shipping since I'm from Canada. Other than that they look good, very bright (I get flashed all the time, then I flash them back, thank god for high beam hid's lol)

The only small issue I had is that my 8000k look like 6000k, so if you want a good amount of blue, go for the 10000k.

 

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Posted

Fuck fedex, seriously! It seems as though they took 2-3 extra days than they had to.. my lights are suppose to come today, and it says they will.

UPS truck went by over an hour ago, mail came an hour ago.. wayyy early.. but no fucking fedex truck! :( !!

Posted

I have the 35W 8000k hi/lo (bixenon equivalent) kit, for about 8 months. My driver's side ballast went out 2 weeks ago. They repaired it and are sending it back now. I had to pay shipping since I'm from Canada. Other than that they look good, very bright (I get flashed all the time, then I flash them back, thank god for high beam hid's lol)

The only small issue I had is that my 8000k look like 6000k, so if you want a good amount of blue, go for the 10000k.

that means you have to readjust your headlights, you are supposed to do this when you install them anyways since they output way more light than a traditional bulb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 423 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...