Second Skin Audio

Building a wall need MAJOR help

im thinking about putting 3 15s in the back of my 92 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 2 on the bottom and one in the top with a port in between any idea or any that can help em id appreciate that help

i'd either do the port on top or the port in the top corners(dual Port) Im thinking the easiest for you will be a single port along the top

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Your obviously not ready for a wall... not to discourage you, just stating.

alright thats y ive been installing audio for over 3 years and ive built walls i just want someone elses opinion dont ahve anything ncie to say stay the heck of this topic

alright thats y ive been installing audio for over 3 years and ive built walls i just want someone elses opinion dont ahve anything ncie to say stay the heck of this topic

Okay kool. But if you've done wall builds then you should have a good grasp on it, but why you asking on here then? You shouldn't need a second opinion, because you should know it already, right? :)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

im thinking about putting 3 15s in the back of my 92 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 2 on the bottom and one in the top with a port in between any idea or any that can help em id appreciate that help

Go with 2 ports, 2 subs on bottom 1 on top in the middle. ports on top on the sides of the top sub.

steven.jpg

Go with 2 ports, 2 subs on bottom 1 on top in the middle. ports on top on the sides of the top sub.

alright man thanks and im looking at some DC lvl 3 or 4s - 15s but i build boxes i have other people to tune the ports theres where my other problem lays