Second Skin Audio

I know the enclosure coating still seems to be in the works, but does anyone know if it may be coming out soon? I have a bare-assed box that is awaiting this greatful stuff :) I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything, if not my box will have to be patient and Ill just have to keep biting my nails :P:drink40:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I know the enclosure coating still seems to be in the works, but does anyone know if it may be coming out soon? I have a bare-assed box that is awaiting this greatful stuff :) I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything, if not my box will have to be patient and Ill just have to keep biting my nails :P:drink40:

what kind of coating do you want, there's fiber resin, there's that bedliner spray polyutherthane like the proboxes or just wrap it in suede..

just give ant a call im pretty sure hes selling it. at least the proto if not the real stuff

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

just give ant a call im pretty sure hes selling it. at least the proto if not the real stuff

Alrighty sounds good thanks :)

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

its for sale on diyma.com ... i tried to order some like 2 weeks ago but the checkout procss kept messsing up. i dont need it right away anyways so ill probably call ant when the time comes again

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R