Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just wanted to know how is the bass on 12" Kicker L7? Is it any good? Also I was also thinking of which size I should be getting. My two options are either the 12" or 15" L7. What do you guys think?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

why are you only limited to kicker? theres alot better for cheaper

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

well im not limited to Kicker only I also Like the JL Audio W7 but dont know which one will get loud and produce alot of bass at the same time

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

those are the only things local to you? go for RE

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

Straight up, a pair of 15" 2006 or newer L7's will WHAM OUTTA CONTROL with a nice T2000.1 & the right box. They are good subs for the price if you can get them for less than 300 each.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted
Straight up, a pair of 15" 2006 or newer L7's will WHAM OUTTA CONTROL with a nice T2000.1 & the right box. They are good subs for the price if you can get them for less than 300 each.

Well im trying to stay with the Kicker amps. Will the ZX1500.1 be good? also the ZX2500.1 is too much for the sub to handle am I right so that will kill my sub.

And to reply to wfeld. Im not getting the RE subs because it outta my price range. I went in person to the local dealer and they sound amazing but I dont have $1400 for 2 or even 3 subs. If i get L7 I can probably be able to get 2 subs instead of the RE ones.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

I am not a kicker fan per say....not downgrading them I just know what I have done to a L7 with what I call sufficiant power....I would look into some of the other subs out there really, the dc subs seem great from what I have seen so far and the price is not bad at all.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I had an L7 12 w/ 1k rms and it hit pretty hard in a vented ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...