New Audio shop in Missouri??

awesome! i have been needing someone local to build me boxes. expect to be getting some cash flow from me broseph. btw, why does it look like a retired wendys? :rofl:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Best of luck to ya man!!! Hope you all do well. If i fail well you say its not going to be a bad thing and if it goes really well THEN HELL!!! You got you some money! lol

Well i would have to say belton of all cities isn't the most ideal area for an audio shop but being semi close to indep I might have to run down and check it out after you guys get going. Keep me posted on this shop.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Well i would have to say belton of all cities isn't the most ideal area for an audio shop but being semi close to indep I might have to run down and check it out after you guys get going. Keep me posted on this shop.

What model are your RE's a guy was asking because he said your whip was sick :good:

What model are your RE's a guy was asking because he said your whip was sick :good:

i need to change my name on here but i dont wanna loose the posts lol... I'm running all rockford now and it's paying off. Absolutely love the company and all the products they offer. I'm running 2 15'' team rfs now lol. they weigh in at about 110lbs each off of 2 t2500.1s at .75 ohms daily :D yea its stupid loud lol but im reconing the subs and new alt so im hoping to hit 155 by next summer.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

WOW an audio shop in Belton........... And the number no worky. Was gonna talk to you guys about our distributor in the area

812 area code? Call back tomorrow, I'd like to talk.

DUDE

Pm me ur number again (lost my phone) Ill be there for SURE, lets scope my HU & amp(s) :D ???

SHIT ur 45 minutes away =\ hmmm, il still be able to come by sometime soon im sure :P

Incomming PM

Right on, Sam!

Good luck. :drinks:

Thanks Budy :drinks:

awesome! i have been needing someone local to build me boxes. expect to be getting some cash flow from me broseph. btw, why does it look like a retired wendys? :rofl:

Hell ya man, Hit up the shop, we'll hook you up

Best of luck to ya man!!! Hope you all do well. If i fail well you say its not going to be a bad thing and if it goes really well THEN HELL!!! You got you some money! lol

Sweet sam now you got to charge for TL #'s =( but maybe a few of us locals can contribute whats the name gonna be?

Test time on the TermLab is ALWAYS gonna be free at MWCA :good:

Lots of pro's having it here, It's 5 minutes south of Grandview (huge clientele), the closest *real* audio shop is 60+ miles away, we got the HOOK UP on leasing this place, and it's on one of the busiest streets in Belton :)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

congrats man! should be pretty sick!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Didn't know that Grandview had many audio addicts out there, but I might have to swing by either tomorrow or just sometime to see the shop and what all you guys are going for. I'm an all out NW Audio guy thats my shop but I love to go see what everyone else has. Never hurts and do you have an o-scope? :peepwall:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Archived