Sonic Electronix

Hi I'm new here my names rich I had a 99 suburban that I had a clarion HU with 2 15" mtx 9500s on a audiopipe 3000.1 amp but that whole truck got stolen so I just picked up a 04 yukon denali xl I'm planning of picking up 2 18" dc lvl 4 xl and 2 ap 3000.1 amps not sure but 300a alt and like 2-4 batts but I'm still pretty new and learning somthing new everyday so and advice is great thanks

denali2.jpg

denali.jpg

denali1.jpg

Edited by mason313

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

I would talk to loganberry on here, I think he has a very similair setup to what you plan to do (pretty sure he is runing 2 ap3000s to 2 dc 18s not sure if there lvl4 xls or what, check his build log. Im sure he can give you some good advice. Welcome and good luck. this place is full of useful info.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Welcome aboard. Nice pick on a new truck. Wish I had a Denali, but my burban will do. Ever need some help give me a shout.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

looks good so far, theres a guy ridin around here with one. blue with silver, 24s and 4 type R's in the back.

i put a flip down and with the beat shit broke the clip that holds it up <_< now it just stays open all the time, well ended up just taking it out.

Welcome! That story sounds too familiar to be a coincidence, you're over in the Dale aren't you? ;) Good luck on your new setup man! My buddy has had 4 cars stolen over there (the same one 3 of the 4 times). He had to get a complete beater years ago in order to keep them from ganking it. :drinks:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts