for the songs u cant find..

youtube must have the songs u cant find and this converter will make it mp3 so u can play on ur 150 db+ system :clapping:

http://www.video2mp3.net/

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

or you can open windows movie maker (on windows of course)and use the record narration button and change the input source to stereo mix and mess with the volume control until you get it right and start the narration right as you start the video. all of the narrations appear in the "my videos" folder. They are all wma, but drop them in itunes and it'll convert it for you... quality sucks, but it works...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

MP3ify.com lets you download 256MBPS songs depending on the quality of the song on youtube, it works pretty well.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Yes much simpler way is to just get the Video DownloadHelper add on for Firefox and when you play a YT video it will light up and start moving and you click the arrow and choose HQ18 from the menu. Then use the M4a to Mp3 converter from maniactools and convert to 320kbps...simple

I can almost guarantee all those programs convert the 360p FLV to mp3...HQ18 is the 480 M4P which gives better audio quality, even when converted to mp3. Don't believe me then convert FLV to MP3 and the same song M4P to MP3, you will hear the difference.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I use RealPlayer, once you go to a page with a video on it, you can click on the top right corner and it will save the video and extract the audio @320kbs, it takes only as long as it takes for you to load the vid, so in my case for a 6 min youtube vid about 30 seconds. It can also automatically put it directly on you iPod, and it works on an kind of video.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I use RealPlayer, once you go to a page with a video on it, you can click on the top right corner and it will save the video and extract the audio @320kbs, it takes only as long as it takes for you to load the vid, so in my case for a 6 min youtube vid about 30 seconds. It can also automatically put it directly on you iPod, and it works on an kind of video.

^^ Damn bro!!! thats fast man! im jealous! :lol: here where i live (seychelles) it takes me approximately an HOUR to watch a 3 minute video!!!!

I use roxio easy media creator to burn music and movies and if you have it on windows it has a widget for the side bar that will record anything that goes through your sound card.it records in wave format which is good than just convert to mp3.I can record anything from anywhere on the web.