tryed high jump i could not do it but i do pole vault as well

How high you get? I vaulted a bit in highschool and got up to 12 feet but I did more high jump than vaulting so never really got good at form.

@Tw1st3d13

run like 14 miles a week and slowly increase that and streching is key u have u strech or u r not gonna do anything well and my mile time is like 5.40

@rusty i vault 12'9" and i still have a year to go in hs

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Nice. I definitely liked vaulting the most but I didn't get to do it enough to be amazing. Senior year I was able to get my feet up but never did get my hips high enough.

never could do xc i was born a sprinter. my 40yr dash was 4.6 and my 100m was mid to low 11s i think. but that was 5 years ago in HS lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Never did xc, but always ran for baseball. My best mile was in College while playing, and that was a 6.31 (was supposed to be done in under 6.30). I can sprint, and do 'some' long distance. Can do the 40 in 4.7, 60 in 7.0, and the 100 right around 12. Not the quickest by any means, but reasonable times I think.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks