Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Link? I'm on an iPod lol

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Posted

explod's? lol this is the same kid with the damn "jewelry box"

lol at the damn bazooka tube

Posted

hes gotta start somewhere, but i dont think he should be knocking anyone, his stuff isnt even in a car. I wouldnt worry about it.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

Yea lmao those things suck, I thought it was pronounced explode the whole time lol

'08 Nissan Titan Pro-4X CC LWB

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

2 RE10D4s in tech12 ported enclosure, US AMPS 800.2

Posted

x-plahd.

lmao

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

lol nice highly overrated peak ratings for the guy in the video but yeah I guess you gotta start somewhere. Obviously he has a lot to learn though and shouldn't be bashing noone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6337 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...