LIVE USTREAM BY KRON4 NEWS OF OAKLAND RIOTS

Iam from the bay area originally, just south of Oakland, and riots are a givin for that place

If the cop got anything less than 25 to life in jail, there would have been rioting

I DO hate it when cops get off scott free from shooting someone for pulling out a cell phone, or other little thing, but there really is 2 sides of the story

Tazer's do have a feel of a gun, and I do see it being easy to be in the heat of the moment, and accidentally pull out the wrong tool, without looking, and end up shooting a guy. Tazer guns should stay in a wand shape or something like that, opposite of a gun shape, so they are harder to mistake for each other

Now, the rioting, come on mannnnn Its all an excuse to get free shoes, I swear, I bet the people rioting are about 60% saying "This is fucked up" And the other 40% is saying," While I'am here, I might as well try and get me some new shoes"

There is reason for rioting, as much as there is reason to shoot a kid with no gun

Iam against the ruling, Iam totally pissed that cops ALWAYS GET OFF FREE, I think he SHOULD get the same sentence any other civilian would get, black, white, hispanic, cop or citizen, should be the same punishment

i agree with this post other then the two guns feeling the same. No way.

I think some people are pure opportunists.....im pretty upset about the verdict too, i think its bullshit.....but nothing made me want to go trash the city and try for a free DVD player or some Joe'dans.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Maybe its just Cali that has a need to give cops/celebs/rich folk a minor slap on the wrist.

about 5 years ago, a kid(who was a VERY good friend of mine) had just gotten off of the school bus and was crossing the street, was ran down by an off duty cop who was also driving under the influence. Not only was it a DUI, but the cop was speeding in a school zone. something like 60 mph in a 15 mph zone. I believe he only got 7 years. FOR RUNNING DOWN AN INNOCENT CHILD. Oh and btw, the cop FLED THE SCENE. So lets see here, vehicular manslaughter, DUI, and hit and run. 7 YEARS.

:bull:

I said SOME cops...... Not all....Some

see some of you keep tryin to justify it by sayin it felt the same. lets see what happens when you mistakenly take someones life, and see how much time you do. rewatch the video. the only struggling the guy was doin was with a knee on his skull/neck. dont know about you but id struggle too. and he was barely even moving once he was on the ground to begin with with both the cops with knees in him. so at what point would he need to even bee tazed. just a way to do some off the wall shit and claim a reason behind it is all i see

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

see some of you keep tryin to justify it by sayin it felt the same. lets see what happens when you mistakenly take someones life, and see how much time you do. rewatch the video. the only struggling the guy was doin was with a knee on his skull/neck. dont know about you but id struggle too. and he was barely even moving once he was on the ground to begin with with both the cops with knees in him. so at what point would he need to even bee tazed. just a way to do some off the wall shit and claim a reason behind it is all i see

Im gonna repeat what Meade said "some people are just opportunists" I have watched enough cops shows and I have seen more of a struggle with only two officers and they get the person handcuffed. This was a senseless killing......

@ lil walbanger

Officers are trained to handle stressful situations such as this If not more so in Oakland...... Yes there was a crowd. but there were also what 5-6 officers there!!!! And there is a thing called "We need BACKUP"!!!!

If the officer that was on his neck wasnt in the way we could have seen exactly what the other cop was going for then that argument would be mute. But since the guy was in the way we will never know.

It just may be a case of racism we dont know we werent there so all we can do is speculate.

Edited by GRITS