How to fix trashed sleep schedule

Long story short, I've been hanging out with a friend who works second shift. Said friend likes to hang out til like 5am, then I have to drive home. So I've been waking up at 4PM and staying up until like 8AM. This crap's gotta stop. How do you guys recommend resetting my biological clock quickly? I'm thinking about just staying up all day tomorrow with shit tons of caffeine and going to bed at like 10 or midnight. Would that work?

Too many projects, too little time...

i feel ya bro ive done that too, by the time your up days almost over you did basically nothing, kinda like a depression of some sort, ya stay up dont sleep and youll be knocked out by like 10 or 11 and the next day itll all be normal, maybe lol

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

your body will reset it's self and if nothing else go to bed at the time you used to go to bed at and if needed take some sleeping aids so you can fall asleep and stay asleep through the night. Or I could send you an ambien lol

to try and reset my sleep schedule, i tried staying up a couple of days. i consumed caffeine and was able to stay up for over 24 hours, by the time the next night hit my body was somehow able to exert some sort of natural energy lol. i was able to go to sleep at 2am instead of 5am, so that sort of helped. take note that staying up for long periods will make you a tad bit loopy. i saw a bush (from a distance) and thought it was a couple walking their dog. after that shindig i would just lay and rest around 11pm. take slow, deep breaths, think simple thoughts. the biggest problem i have going to sleep when im not tired is letting my mind race. if you are constantly thinking, you wont get tired. if you think thoughts that just flow and dont have much meaning, youll fall into a trance. at least thats how it was for me.

hopes this helps, and good luck man. getting to a healthy sleep schedule that works for you is important in living the life you want to lead, not getting the after effects of someone elses lifestyle.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

mine usually always coocoo bananas. just stay up late and get up your normal time and then got to bed at normal time sleep in an extra hour to get back lost sleep always works for me at least

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

force your self to sleep t lke 10 pm wake up earliy next morning get your body nice and tired by the time 10pm rolls around your going to be beat down,.. i dot it all the time.. its 2am in sac right now and when i work for example saturday i got to be up at 5am tomorrow night go to sleep late wake up at 5 drive 100 miles to work after work im going to be pretty tired then hit the gym for about 2 hours come back eat shower, affter that im going to be stupid tired.. thats how i get on schedule pretty awkward but it seems to work for me real well

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

takes me about 3 days

I usually work grave, or late swing shift

But getting back in the mix of a normal schedule will take a few days, and usually takes like Red said, forcing yourself to sleep a normal sleep shift, but I add more hours by starting earlier, waking up a little later, then narrow it down a few hrs the next day

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

force your self to sleep t lke 10 pm wake up earliy next morning get your body nice and tired by the time 10pm rolls around your going to be beat down,.. i dot it all the time.. its 2am in sac right now and when i work for example saturday i got to be up at 5am tomorrow night go to sleep late wake up at 5 drive 100 miles to work after work im going to be pretty tired then hit the gym for about 2 hours come back eat shower, affter that im going to be stupid tired.. thats how i get on schedule pretty awkward but it seems to work for me real well

thats a good method also. there are days when i have to wake up @ 7pm and ill get to sleep at 5:30.. wake up to my alarm, and force myself to work hard through the day to look forward to a bed haha.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm