Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 love his colors. heres another shot of my kids hanging out in the shower OMG!!!! I just had a heartattack! They look nice BUT I could not have them just "hanging out" like that....lol I commend you!!!
Eddy722 Posted August 14, 2007 Report Posted August 14, 2007 I used to have a pet gator. Here is a video of it eating.. http://media.putfile.com/Pet-Gator
dyn3x187 Posted August 14, 2007 Report Posted August 14, 2007 thanks man, i had an iguana growing up, he was a little over 5' when he passed away. bearded dragons are cool and make pretty good pets. mouse abuse!!!!!!!!!
dyn3x187 Posted August 14, 2007 Report Posted August 14, 2007 I used to have a pet gator. Here is a video of it eating.. http://media.putfile.com/Pet-Gator ........
dyn3x187 Posted August 14, 2007 Report Posted August 14, 2007 i crossed a porcupine and a dog what happened to it
Cdizzle Posted August 15, 2007 Report Posted August 15, 2007 yeah.. i have several snakes here at my house in Fernley, nv.. here are some pics, and video.. here is my almost 4 ft columbian redtail boa coiling a rat. Squeezing the shit outta that mouse! Damn Thiefs
ChevyBoy Posted August 15, 2007 Report Posted August 15, 2007 what happened to itwell it looks like he got hit by a porcupine to me.
Gocartnut95 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 I got Snake, Gecko, Frogs, Turtles, and my albino Oscar...
DeepsplJeep Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 i crossed a porcupine and a dog that dog is f*&$ up! 98 Jeep Wrangler 33x13.50 super swamper LTB's Memphis M3 15" Memphis MCD1000 Optima yellowtop D34/78 Bass Race 129.9 (LBZ Duramax in the future)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.