newls1 Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 Here are my options: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7477_Eclipse+SC8365.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_25403_Planet+Audio+BB65PRO.html I'm having a very hard time deciding which set to go with to replace my RF punch comps (07 models) Personally, I think either would be a huge upgrade, but does anyone here have first hand experience with either of these sets? Thanks I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Ray Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 nahhh.. Any of these though http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_15059_Polk+Audio+MM6501.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8553_Alpine+SPR-17S.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_26275_DLS+Reference+RS6A.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17714_JBL+GTO608C.html 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
newls1 Posted July 10, 2010 Author Report Posted July 10, 2010 thanks ray.... I appreciate your feedback I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
JBurt09 Posted July 11, 2010 Report Posted July 11, 2010 thanks ray.... I appreciate your feedback Out of all six sets listed, I'd say go with DLS.I've heard a lotttt of mid level DLS sets installed properly with proper tuning that sound like a top of the line component set.
lockdown801 Posted July 11, 2010 Report Posted July 11, 2010 What kind of vehicle are they going into?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.