Sonic Electronix

I Didn't Know My Shit Hit That Hard!

Guest dropthabeat.com

ask and if she follows through get pics....and send it to us :)

hahahh some of you guys just :) :) :) :) don't stop when it comes to girl's and pics LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

hahahh some of you guys just :) :) :) :) don't stop when it comes to girl's and pics LOL

no we dont........ :lol:;):DB)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

i can vouch for dropthabeat, he is my neighbor and we always be shakin everything up around here cuz we got the same shit in our rides!!!!-- not past 7pm though, gotta respect our elders....

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

my house was just SHOOK sunday evening by my nieghbor... im talkin i had to put things on shelves back in order, my house is over a 100ft from the road and my nieghbor is Steve Meade i love it when my son hears the hoe he yells Steves here!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

:lol: i did that to my buddies shop (mechanic)....pulled up with it on mute...saw he was at the desk on the phone, I unmuted it and watched him jump out of his seat from the walls and roof shaking! I bout pissed my pants I was laughin so hard....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

:lol: i did that to my buddies shop (mechanic)....pulled up with it on mute...saw he was at the desk on the phone, I unmuted it and watched him jump out of his seat from the walls and roof shaking! I bout pissed my pants I was laughin so hard....

here would be a cool video.

more like a contest.

the car is outside, but your inside your house. Basically, u have the car bumping outside and u film what's going on inside ur house, stuff falling off, the wall shaking, ect ect. and who ever does the worse damage wins props.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

another time recently some kids that come to the shop all the time drove by the house and stopped. They hadnt heard the burb yets so I gave em a quick 35hz blast and turned it off.....out comes a neighbor from across the street screamin whos car was that! I have rolox triple pane windows and I cant hear my t.v. bla bla bla...was in her moomoo and had curlers in her hair......so I apologized and let her rant some waited for her to leave and we Laughed our asses off!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

my personal favorite is when im out cruising with Steve on a Sunday afternoon... we're sitting @ a red light down town, and a crowd of people are crossing the street @ the cross walk. when he turns that beast up the whole crowd jumps and over a dozen different facial expressions all @ once LOL. :lol: i think its time for a video contest... B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived