Melissa Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 It's a little after 4am on Monday morning and Bill is in surgery for a laperoscopic appendectomy. We have been at the ER since 8pm last night and they finally took him in for surgery a little while ago. I came home to try and get a little sleep, probably not happening until I hear from his surgeon. Most of you know he has been working like a mad man to get the truck back together for the trifecta in Portland in 2 weeks, gonna be kind of hard since he won't be able to lift anything for about 2 weeks. I guess I get the task of sanding and staining the box, but we may need some help actually getting the box and all the woofers and amps back in and hooked up...hint hint The surgeon just called as I am writing this and his surgery went well and as planned
Quin Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 ooh sounds like it must hurt,, hate operations,, glad he's doin well, id love to help u guys hook everything back up lol
Melissa Posted July 23, 2007 Author Report Posted July 23, 2007 ooh sounds like it must hurt,, hate operations,, glad he's doin well, id love to help u guys hook everything back up lol Thank you! He was hurting since Friday evening...I finally convinced him to go to the ER, stubborn man! LOL
David Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 Get Well Soon Brotha Bill, when your ready to slide that massive box in the truck call me, 916-869-9585
Melissa Posted July 23, 2007 Author Report Posted July 23, 2007 Get Well Soon Brotha Bill, when your ready to slide that massive box in the truck call me, 916-869-9585 Thank you David! You'll be getting a call
Sonic FX Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 Give me a call when it is time I might make the drive up to help.. later Doug WEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUP
BURRITO Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 get well soon bill guys just hit me up... my skills are limited but im a dam good lifter! lol Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
zaxfire69 Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 Get well Bill, If Only I was closer I would help out for sure. It sure gets lonely down here!!
bassINyoFACE Posted July 23, 2007 Report Posted July 23, 2007 glad to see he's doing fine.. I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole i like men, michael jackson and large sausages
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.