Sonic Electronix

starting a new build on my 1998 dodge neon

well you aint got to be RUDE. i get the point

lol, dude, i dont see anyone being rude. this is the internet, why get worked up about it? if youre set on your choices then your set. but i assumed when you asked for advice you actually wanted people to provide their opinions. sorry you feel thats being rude, but i think everyone was just trying to let you know dont make the mistake of investing in something that is pure trash

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol, dude, i dont see anyone being rude. this is the internet, why get worked up about it? if youre set on your choices then your set. but i assumed when you asked for advice you actually wanted people to provide their opinions. sorry you feel thats being rude, but i think everyone was just trying to let you know dont make the mistake of investing in something that is pure trash

read the description. i am not asking about subs or amps, i am asking about multiple alternators and how to install them on a 1998 dodge neon

MR. DEAKON FRAUST

Hey Fraust. Are you set on the equiptment? If not maybe give us some rough cash numbers and get ideas of what might give you the most bang for your buck and be reliable. The neon is going to take some serious abuse so your gonna need to start by deadening that bish. the dual alts???? does it have A/C. I'm not really familiar with them but I dont think theres much extra room in there. I have a friend that wants to do duals on his little Hyundai and I know its gonna be tight.

Maybe post this in the DC Power section and they could hook it up I bet

Edited by AKBass

Current

Ford F350

Alpine IVA-W505

2x Diamond s600

1x Diamond S400

2x RF T1500-1BD

1x RF T600-4

2x AA Havoc 12"

DC Power 230XP

1/0 throughout

Up Next

95 2dr Tahoe

Head Unit= Alpine IVA-W505

Components= 2 Diamond S400, 2 Diamond S500, 2 Diamond S600

Woofers= 2 10" Diamond Hex, 2 12" Diamond D9

Amps= 3 RF T1000-4

Processor= 2 RF 3sixty.2

Subs= 4 18" AA Mayhem

Amps 4 RF T2500-1 BDCP

7 XS Power D3100

3 DC Power 270+

few quick questions i own a neon of the same year what engine do u have? and have u actually looked under ur hood and thought hmm how the fuck am i gona do mult alts? ur best option is eather a stock srt4 alt wich is 180 amps or so and is around the same price as a stock alt for ur car just the adapter is differnt swap ends and ur good. or drop a good 500 and get maybe a 300 amp alt. also if your car has the sohc have fun getting up a hill with that much wieght.

why not spend that money to make the car fast and eat mustangs? and get some good 12s

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

MY first post in this forum :drink40:

I think i am new and dont know much about car audio but bro 12 amps in neon ??? and six big subs i dont know about that :rofl: just get 2 powerful amps you will save $ and will get better quality product its funny 6 15"s in that go cart haha :lol:

i would reccomend you to invest your $ into 2 powerful amps buy new alternator have someone build you a custom box , i dont know man i think u were high or something when u posted this...

car cost 500$ sound system 2k$ sounds ghetto

Edited by LithuanianGuy

you can find any good gear on teh cheapz if you look around some or wait for good shit to pop up and then be first in line with cash in hand

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

MY first post in this forum :drink40:

I think i am new and dont know much about car audio but bro 12 amps in neon ??? and six big subs i dont know about that :rofl: just get 2 powerful amps you will save $ and will get better quality product its funny 6 15"s in that go cart haha :lol:

i would reccomend you to invest your $ into 2 powerful amps buy new alternator have someone build you a custom box , i dont know man i think u were high or something when u posted this...

car cost 500$ sound system 2k$ sounds ghetto

Lol :rofl: I agree with the bolded part.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

If money is an issue and your trying to piece this system together then try Ebay ,Craiglsit and for sale section on the forum's. Just remember though on Craiglist is if it looks shady stay away from it. You can piece together a nice system pretty cheap. The most important part if your wanting to put together a system as big as you want, is to get the electrical done right.