Sonic Electronix

ive seen 4-15s in one with a no wall .. Cheaper subs that didnt need 5cuft a piece tho. and i think it was like a 98...Also seen one almost same yr with 4-12s.. 12s were more beefier subs..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Ok, how about what year is it, how loud do you want it, and what is your budget?

99-02..All identical im pretty sure...I want it as loud as possible!!! Im thinking $500 or $600 privately bought like craigslist and building my own box...I was thinking 2 15in L7s and Idk what amp I would be able to spend like $200 on an amp..Or what Ideas do you have? Thanks bro!

Landon

It also depends if you want to keep the trunk/T-top storage. If not, I'm pretty sure you can get 2 15's. If you need to keep the space (like me) There's the little side pocket, driver side opposite the spare. If you have the Monsoon system, put some 8's in the sail panels, and some good full range in the from doors, get 6x9's in the very back and put a badass 12 in the little side cubby. If not, You can get 2 12's or 3 10's in the space between the back seat and the place where it drops down into the trunk. Throw at least 1k watts on them and call it good. Personally, I'm getting Focal components up front, tweets up high in the doors, 6's in the bottom, (probably) Kicker Comp 8's in the Sails and some high end 6x9's in the rear panels, and a RF 12 in the rear cubby. But I'm buying all new so it's going to cost about $2k... If you're buying online just make sure you don't get bent over.

Doc

Proud owner of a 2000 Camaro Z3.8

Black on black, on black.

idk what kind of boxes or what your dealing with but if you fiberglass the entire well and put a slated face to somewhat mimic that stock "cover panel" you would barely get enough space for 2 12s ported.

an L7 shouldn't be sealed and it shouldn't be in a box with the airspace for a 6X9

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Well, Since I've seen it done, in a friend's 1998 Camaro, with 3 JL Audio W6's in the well, and a Kenwood 6x9 on each rear panel in place of the stock 4"s..... Sorry buddy.

Proud owner of a 2000 Camaro Z3.8

Black on black, on black.

i wasn't really singling you out pal, or talking to you at all. the first comment was mainly towards the 4 15s... but since your talking about it were they sealed or ported?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i had a 91 with 4 15s in it not walled off. i know its not the year you got but theyr pretty much the exact same set up. i had 2 in the rear cargo area in a sealed box and 2 in place of the back seat. i will tell u this u definately need subs that can handle small enclosures. i know ported boxes are the way to go but i had mine sealed and they sounded pretty dam good. just need a good size amp to run them. i had an old skool 900w lanzar running 4 15's in mine and it would shake the hell outa the mirrors lol.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg