2 - FI 18" & 2 - AQ 15" TechForce Geek Truck Sub & Amp Upgrade

I have noticed that with some subs in same box though....

I do take that back... I have had to change the phase of some subs playing in sep cabinets... I wonder if setting each lowpass would make it hit harder??? I will experiment with that tomorrow and let you guys know! I will meter it before and then after... I just want to be easy on the AQ subs... they have only played for about 15 mins and are stiff as hell!

Nice man. I went to a local audio shop and they do lay away on shit. So i think that i am going to do that. 1 15inch rockford p3 15 in custom box for 250. dual 2 so hopefully i will be straight baggin again soon.

Nice man. I went to a local audio shop and they do lay away on shit. So i think that i am going to do that. 1 15inch rockford p3 15 in custom box for 250. dual 2 so hopefully i will be straight baggin again soon.

DID YOU SAY $250 including box?!?! If so... that is great price! You are down to 1 sub now arent you?

DID YOU SAY $250 including box?!?! If so... that is great price! You are down to 1 sub now arent you?

Yep 250. Plus layaway which is perfect sense i dont have a job. Yep down to 1 dude check it. But set my amp and said that i could bang for a while longer. If i get it i can use my current amp, but i am going to give the current ones HELL the day before i put it in.

Love the graphics on that car, looks awesome!!! :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Love the graphics on that car, looks awesome!!! :yahoo:

LOL! Thanks!

Nice set up sound good. Keep the videos coming. :good: Who is the "geek" guy on your decal?

It is a public domain image I got about 4 years ago... no one I know... just looks funny! I will never forget the time I was lettering the truck with the geek guy and saw it through the window on the other side of the truck and though it was my son sitting in the truck and I started yelling for him to get out of it while I was lettering it!!! He wasn't even home from school! LOL! I wish I had that on video! I felt like an idiot! LOL!

LOL! Thanks!

It is a public domain image I got about 4 years ago... no one I know... just looks funny! I will never forget the time I was lettering the truck with the geek guy and saw it through the window on the other side of the truck and though it was my son sitting in the truck and I started yelling for him to get out of it while I was lettering it!!! He wasn't even home from school! LOL! I wish I had that on video! I felt like an idiot! LOL!

That's so funny I almost fell outta my chair laughing so hard. Would have loved to see your face when you realized nobody was there. Did you look around to see if anybody caught you yelling at the decal on your truck? :rofl:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I have a printing materials company, love those decals indeed, vinyl installations here suck ass!! :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived