2 - FI 18" & 2 - AQ 15" TechForce Geek Truck Sub & Amp Upgrade

I have been taking advice from people about this... matter of fact... I am thinking about removing the partition on the 15's and retuning the vents... going off what a couple people said about the amp... that wasn't advice that I got an attitude about... that was basically a flat out insult... Dam straight I am going to defend myself and my work... Show me ONE OTHER POST where I got an attitude with someone???? You can't... Want respect... give respect...

no its not a flat out insult its more like the truth... thats life man

as for

show me ONE OTHER POST where I got an attitude with someone???? You can't...

that post right there is one for example

another thing is you sound rather arrogant for being a noob and all

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Yeah.. I know... I just never hate on anyones shit because I know people put there hard work and effort into thier system and I give them the respect not to talk shit about thier systems... Maybe I m too moody! LOL!

Some people just can't do that and have to hate on it because it's not up to par with a perfectly designed box.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

no its not a flat out insult its more like the truth... thats life man

as for

show me ONE OTHER POST where I got an attitude with someone???? You can't...

that post right there is one for example

another thing is you sound rather arrogant for being a noob and all

Well.. me defending myself is life too man... it's not arrogant because I said that I never got an attitude with anyone else??? And noob??? Hey I don't know everything... so I guess I am a noob... ur right...

just because alot of people are doing it doesnt make it right either...

alot of people are still rocking capacitors.

alot of people stack prefabs and call it a wall.

alot of people run 4gauge ground 1/0 power

doesnt make those people right either

just because alot of people are doing it doesnt make it right either...

alot of people are still rocking capacitors.

alot of people stack prefabs and call it a wall.

alot of people run 4gauge ground 1/0 power

doesnt make those people right either

YEAH! LOL! LOL! I had seen both of the last 2 more than once!!!! And NO... it wasn't me! LOL!

Well.. me defending myself is life too man... it's not arrogant because I said that I never got an attitude with anyone else??? And noob??? Hey I don't know everything... so I guess I am a noob... ur right...

not because attitude... you were just so sure of yourself when the thread started then when people started giving criticism you were still pretty sure you were right now its maybe i could chance it and so on

i'm not ragging on your shit i just think you could get better outcome with the 2 15s and actually use them to there full potential

build a proper sized box for them feed them as much power as they need and tune it for daily and you'll love it

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

not because attitude... you were just so sure of yourself when the thread started then when people started giving criticism you were still pretty sure you were right now its maybe i could chance it and so on

i'm not ragging on your shit i just think you could get better outcome with the 2 15s and actually use them to there full potential

build a proper sized box for them feed them as much power as they need and tune it for daily and you'll love it

Yeah.. I admit... I didn't understand what they were talking about with the amp and sep chambers... I thought they meant the lowpass filter... (Don't ask why... just combined two posts! LOL!) But... the cabinet is larger than it looks... both 15's have little over 3.5 ft each... As for being so sure of myself... What makes you say that??? I asked a guy to explain what he was talking about... (didn't understand) and then I explained that I havent had a problem with that before... (but was wrong thing and then corrected myself)... ???

I not once said this was the shit... I said that it was built from left over parts from the very first post and I was just giving updates when I swapped out the RE 15's and the US Amps XT2000's.... I said that it might surprise you! Is that being arrogant??? Come on now!

Did you read my posts??? I did that because it was subs that were laying around originally... 2 RE Audio XXX 18's (Which sucked and got replaced quick with FI) and 2 SXX 15's... This truck gets driven about 5 miles per week and mainly sits in the walmart parking lot... But... before I swapped out the SXX 15's it did 146.3 @30hz at slammin n jammin... And I will respond to your 2 reasons...

1. The box is proper... it was designed on Term-PRO... the box is fine... I don't do 2 subs... I like air movement and flexin...

2. Thanks! Don't be hating cause my weakest system dogs urs bro... Lemme see some of your builds! I bet I can pick it apart as well! i built this system in 1 day... I don't have weeks to play with it... Plus the shit gets changed out alot... If you don't like it... suck my balls... I won't loose ANY sleep over it... As for numbers... it did 147.8 @30hz on termlab before I switched out the 15's... ain't nothing special... but... let me see your work vehicle!

Anybody can dog someone's system.... but... put yours against it on the meter... How low can you go?

I do louder than that with a single 18...

just sayin...

I would just stick with the 18s, might look good if you switch out to some nightshade v2s :good:

Stop hating on his stuff, its his rides he can do what he pleases. It's called being creative.

EDIT: But with EVERY design there is always a pack of trolls and haters.

and there is always the nut-hugger too^^^

I do louder than that with a single 18...

just sayin...

I would just stick with the 18s, might look good if you switch out to some nightshade v2s :good:

and there is always the nut-hugger too^^^

Not nut hugging I'm just backing him up. Like I do to everyone that I see getting hated on.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Not nut hugging I'm just backing him up. Like I do to everyone that I see getting hated on.

so if i made a noob thread saying im the loudest guy here cuz i had an smd sub on a saz4500 in a 2 cube box tuned to 15hz, and i got hated on. you would back up my ridiculous setup knowing its wrong?

No one was really hating. i started out by questioning why he had mismatched subs and both playin the same frequency ranges.

Archived