Its only illegal if its less than 18". So I guess he's not that stupid, since he didnt say how much he cut off. :noob:

the barrel itself can be a bit shorter than 18" though, because the length is measured from the breech face to the end of the barrel.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

IMG00368-20100713-1427.jpg

Nice gun.

I think my neighbor has the same one.

Hopefully you don't have to use it man. :drinks:

Better to be safe than sorry. :good:

same here, i dont know if its the same but he has it just chillin on the coffee table lol its my friends cousin, Id have one too shit after the shit that went on at that house. His uncle lived there before and the house got broken into, he ran out the back door but who ever broke in got to the back door and shot him in the back as he ran out into the street <_<

def better safe than sorry :good:

thanks shyne and chevy ive looked at both of those actually. I just went and got the application for my concealed carry on my lunch

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Love glocks own twin nines myself, all you need now is the crimson trace grip laser. If you like lasers I do day or night :good:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Love glocks own twin nines myself, all you need now is the crimson trace grip laser. If you like lasers I do day or night :good:

stop giving me ideas. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

here it is with the mag extender on it.

IMG00372-20100714-1446.jpg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

i used to have a 9mm. then i woke up one day and realized what the whole point of self defense is, so i sold the 9mm and now i have 3 45's.

"with 45 its a one shot situation, with the 9mm you have to shoot 'em 3 or 4 times to get their attention." - r lee ermey

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i used to have a 9mm. then i woke up one day and realized what the whole point of self defense is, so i sold the 9mm and now i have 3 45's.

"with 45 its a one shot situation, with the 9mm you have to shoot 'em 3 or 4 times to get their attention." - r lee ermey

part of the reason I chose the 40 is because the 9 just lacks any knockdown power. The 45 was just too big although I will own one. Just not for concealed carry purposes. the 40 with 185 grain hollow points will hold me over for that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

• 1 month later...

Its only illegal if its less than 18". So I guess he's not that stupid, since he didnt say how much he cut off. :noob:

It's only illegal if the barrel is less than 18 inches. The overall length of the weapon HAS to be atleast 26 inches. Although, you can get a federal license to carry shorter shot guns.

EDIT: To keep on topic, love the little .40. I recently just got my first piece, .45 High Point, I grabbed it for 125, and it's legit. Not new though.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Archived