i live in pa. there is nothing illegal here i dont think lol. It took me about twenty minutes from saying I want this to walk out the door with it. Waiting on my concealed carry permit to come back now. It should be any day now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i live in pa. there is nothing illegal here i dont think lol. It took me about twenty minutes from saying I want this to walk out the door with it. Waiting on my concealed carry permit to come back now. It should be any day now.

I wasn't talking to ya in particular, it's a federal law, not state, about the shotgun thing. And I know some people have less than legal guns. But there's basically nothing you can't own with the right permits. Aside from stolen guns, guns with the serial numbers missing, bodies, etc. But you can get federal permits to buy silencers, full autos, etc.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

i have a 20 gauge sawed shot gun (and countless other hunting guns), and a airsoft sniper :lol: makes people bleed all the time, over 500 fps :woot:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

wow over here in so cal there is a 10 day waiting period for anything u wanna a buy and fully autos are illegal

thats because california is the arm pit of america. california is the red headed step child....... im surprised its even considered a state these days.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

it seems like its getting bad every where lately we have seen people that dont belong out here rideing around on BMX bikes cant tell me that they arnt looking for some trouble. just bought me a used Glock 23 the gun shop was decently busy it seemed so it took like an hour and a half or so and I had it in my posesion the same day. Columbus dosent have a waiting period you just have to buy a gun lock but some of the suburbs do have the waiting period

• 3 months later...

recently been hearing some late night gun shots around the house (1130 on) and its been a bit unsettling for the wife. I have been looking at picking up a new handgun for awhile and decided that was the last straw. I'm not going to go toting a bat around if someone is shooting. Picked this up on my lunch today.

IMG00368-20100713-1427.jpg

glock 27 40 cal. its acompact so its easily carried. I need to go to the sheriffs office and get my concealed carry permit. Luckily i live in PA so its pretty damn easy lol. I was in and out in under an hour today.

Nice, i have the g26 the 9mm model. i bought the adapter to extend the clip so i can grip it with all four fingers.

iamGcast

I have two magazines with extenders and two without. Its much easier to carry the short ones though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Love glocks own twin nines myself, all you need now is the crimson trace grip laser. If you like lasers I do day or night :good:

i used to have a 9mm. then i woke up one day and realized what the whole point of self defense is, so i sold the 9mm and now i have 3 45's.

"with 45 its a one shot situation, with the 9mm you have to shoot 'em 3 or 4 times to get their attention." - r lee ermey

i used to have a 9mm. then i woke up one day and realized what the whole point of self defense is, so i sold the 9mm and now i have 3 45's.

"with 45 its a one shot situation, with the 9mm you have to shoot 'em 3 or 4 times to get their attention." - r lee ermey

part of the reason I chose the 40 is because the 9 just lacks any knockdown power. The 45 was just too big although I will own one. Just not for concealed carry purposes. the 40 with 185 grain hollow points will hold me over for that.

sorry but that is nowhere near the truth, shot placement is whats important not the caliber of the weapon. A good shot with a 9mm is alot better than a soso shot with a .40 or .45. And with high level of ammunition available today a 9mm is more than enough in a competent shooters hands. I carry a glock 19 (9mm) or a glock 23 (40cal) everyday depending on my mood and I can tell you first hand that the 9mm will drop a 230lb+ man with a single shot. No matter what caliber weapon you have if you dont get good and make good shots its useless.

I find it odd about your choice of the .40 over the .45 especially in a subcompact since the .40 has a much snapper recoil and adds time into followup shots compared to a 9 or 45. Did you shoot the different models before you made your choice?

and 12ga shotty w/ 00 buck > all for home defense

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Love glocks own twin nines myself, all you need now is the crimson trace grip laser. If you like lasers I do day or night :good:

part of the reason I chose the 40 is because the 9 just lacks any knockdown power. The 45 was just too big although I will own one. Just not for concealed carry purposes. the 40 with 185 grain hollow points will hold me over for that.

sorry but that is nowhere near the truth, shot placement is whats important not the caliber of the weapon. A good shot with a 9mm is alot better than a soso shot with a .40 or .45. And with high level of ammunition available today a 9mm is more than enough in a competent shooters hands. I carry a glock 19 (9mm) or a glock 23 (40cal) everyday depending on my mood and I can tell you first hand that the 9mm will drop a 230lb+ man with a single shot. No matter what caliber weapon you have if you dont get good and make good shots its useless.

I find it odd about your choice of the .40 over the .45 especially in a subcompact since the .40 has a much snapper recoil and adds time into followup shots compared to a 9 or 45. Did you shoot the different models before you made your choice?

and 12ga shotty w/ 00 buck > all for home defense

btw there is no flame intented, just making for some convo :drinks:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived