illegal fireworks in cali

wanna ship me some

[/quote/]

If the show room is still open i dont care plus they have a sale going on i believe its buy one get one free or buy 1 get 2 i aint sure. They are usally buy 1 get 1 all year long at the show rooms

I mean come on, New years is always nice to have with a bang

only 6 months away

This year, I drove to Reno and had a bad trip

Went to Reno for fireworks, they are banned out there now, legal, and illegals, BS

went there for 2 other reasons too that were not to great

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

indian reservation. thats all i have to say mang

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

there is up here dude.. hit me up next fourth ill ship some shit to ya.

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

alright cool

i just feel like blowing some shit up now haha

ima bit of a pyro

get a shit ton of dry ice and make dry ice bombs. its fun dude. everybody loves explosions!

TEAM DC

I made some hydrogen bombs on accident, one blew up in my face making a hydrogen blow torch

Well, you can make HHO hydrogen using saltwater, and stick some high surface area electrodes inside,use low voltage, maybe anything from a AAA battery to a drill battery, and what happens is it starts to bubble up, collect the gas, and ignite

After I caught on to this, I started igniting them using electrodes, and making my own igniter's

shit was fun

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Im in WA and its illegal here but I can drive the the Indian reservation and buy any kind of fireworks I want. I think some of the places you can buy them year round. If you want the hook up let me know. :good:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived