k3n12ock Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 I can help by telling you to sell the following: H/U-Pioneer Premier DEH-P610BT Subs-(2x)12" Orion cobalts Sub Amp-(1x)800watt Orion/WCC mono block amp Box-Prefab box grr Front/Rear stage amp-Orion Cobalt 600watt 4ch Front Stage-(2x) Orion 6x9 Rear Stage-(2x) Orion 6 1/2 *Soon to be* Sub- 1x 15" DC Lvl4 with lvl 5 coil( Bought from Chewie) Amp- Undecided, suggestions?! 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
juiced Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 Have some fucking pride. If you needed a sandwich and I was there I'd probably buy you a loaf of bread and some Bologna but panhandling for stereo shit is pathetic.
GRITS Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 i walked in, apped online, called, nothing, i quit my job like 2 months ago because it just started getting way to hot pushing carts in a parking lot, with only a 15 min break -.- couldent even sit down w.o getting bitched at You think being outside is hot, try working in a plastics plant right next to the ovens and the thermometer breaking @ 125 F when its 110 F outside. with hot air blowing on you from the fans..... do that 8 - 10 hrs a day. Outside was cool as hell compared to being in that building. You want some money go mow some elderly peoples yards and rake it for $5 - $10, thats more than what ya had.
Berto Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Hey I just thought about it, did you know that's somewhat illegal? At least when it's in person it's illegal to ask for money, unless you're providing goods or services. Just thought I would throw that out there. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
evermaxx Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Shit I would rather push carts in 100degree TX weather than to hang/fix garage doors in 110-120 degree garage's in the summer... Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Bumpindemlowzz Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Maybe its time to move. I did and read the local newspaper and a local independant paper every morning for jobs and count at least 50-75 no joke. I moved and got interviews in 2 days and started a week later. Its all whether or not your a lazy bum or willing to do what it takes to make a living. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.