TDH BREAK-OUT 3X NSPL COMP September 5th

Chode69

Anybody else watched their batteries trickle charge?

nah rather watch paint dry!!! haha thanks again for the Donation of the Second Skin Ray!!! much appreciated

One heck of a turnout today, rumor has it that some NSPL records were broken 8)

HECK YES TO BOTH!!!

that was a great show thanks tdh

thanks!! def come out to more when we throw them

sadly i missed it due to some asshole friends, should set something up next month in jersey :)

you missed out BIG time...ONE HELLUVA SHOW!!! great time

ill have to post up pics tomorrow but i will say this...one of the best shows ive been to. it was a great turn out, great people, BIG THANKS to Matt and Sarah for being awesome judges, BIG thanks to who donated for prizes Trippi Congo, Jimmy Greaves and Ray Cole!! i wanna say a HUGE thanks to one i forgot to mention at the show but John Frank for getting us the location of the show, thanks to everyone who came out and HUGE SHOUTOUT TO TDH for throwing one of the best shows ive ever been to!!!

WE KICKED ASS IN BASSRACE!!! each class was covered from 119-149 and we took first in each.

i gotta say my proudest part is Tim (01-s10) for winning his class and his very first win at a competition!! def proud of him!!! im proud of them all but he takes the win for that so congrats to him and the rest of the team!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

grats everyone! and TDH bitches

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Great show!

So, Myself, and Team Pulse members Matt Elliott with his white Eclipse, Richard "Dicky" Boswell with the DDBEAST, and our newest team member Gerald Jacoway made the trek to this show to hang with our friends from TDH, as well as our other great friends and familiar (and new) faces.

We had a great time.

I want to say congrats to all of the winners!

I can only think of two or three faces I saw all day that didn't have a smile, but then again they are the same ones that never do. :)

Great scores today all around.

I do want to acknowledge the people that took the time to talk with us, and shake our hands (in no particular order)...

Nick, Kaitlyn, Phil, Jeff, TJ, Andrew, Trippi, Ed H, Ed L, Gary, Tim, Ray, Kevin, John, Colton, Steve, Bj, Matt, Sarah, Jimmy, Randy, Scott, Jen, and all the other smiling faces that maybe I didn't get your name... but I will remember you at future events

(I'm generally bad with names, but remember faces and cars)

Someone I know once said... "The best competitor is the one having the most fun". There were alot of BESTS today.

Again, great time, and can't wait for the next one! :)

PS... as far as WORLD RECORDS... well...

No Wall 5001-up

Jacob Fuller 154.3 was the record... today Team Pulse member Richard Boswell (DDBEAST) banged out a 154.6dB (NEW WORLD RECORD)

and...

Wall 2501-5000

Rob Tabor 145.7 was the record... today Team Pulse member Gerald Jacoway hammered out a 156.2dB (NEW WORLD RECORD)

Sooo... even if for a day... WE DID IT! :)

Gotta give a big thanks to John Frank too. Thanks for all the effort and time you put into this. Turned out to be an exceptional event and on top of it some of the best weather we could have hoped for. It was easily the biggest event I have been to all year.

Gotta thank Trippi for the donations and for cleaning the wax out of my ears with that hummer. Thing is a beast. Thanks to Jimmy for donating the SA8 that I won and Ray for the Second Skin I won also. I donated the second skin to Johnny to help get him started on his dampening adventure.

Big shout out to Matt and Sarah. They are some of the nicest people you could hope to judge an event. Good people and went way out of their way to ensure everybody at the show had a great time.

Thanks to team Pulse for coming up and lending support. Your new member has got one hell of a truck. Congrats to Dicky and Gerald on their records. Always fun to watch the DD Beast in action.

Thanks to Team Hard Knox for showing up and bringing the crew out to play.

Ok I wanna see picts now. Should have brought a camera with me.

Major props go out to the TDH crew for putting this show together. Looks like people had a blast. Congrats to all who took home prizes and awards. It was good to see all you guys again. Ric and Team Pulse, congrats on the new records!!!

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Gotta give a big thanks to John Frank too. Thanks for all the effort and time you put into this. Turned out to be an exceptional event and on top of it some of the best weather we could have hoped for. It was easily the biggest event I have been to all year.

Thanks to Team Hard Knox for showing up and bringing the crew out to play.

Ok I wanna see picts now. Should have brought a camera with me.

hey brotha not a problem. I set this show up to have a good time and let some ppl that haven't been to comps normally get out there. which did happen i saw NEW ppl which is unusally but was badass. And THK had an awesome time and did some great numbers especially since two of our members it was their first show.

I also want to say thanks to John (oldsboomer) not just for setting this up, but for letting me try out his amp...says a lot when someone on another team wants to see you put up bigger numbers...thank you sir!

Hey Andrew not a problem at all im just glad phil got there soon enough for you to be able to use it! So thanks to him and im glad to see you get a HUGE gain from the amp swap lol. If you ever need to use it again ill be more then happy to let you use that whore of amp. And we dont look at it as o your on a diff team we cant help you out. Fuck that your a baddass guy you've helped me out and ill always help you out anyday anytime. :drinks::good:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Also i want to say that THK represented for their first show we'll post up results and power if you want but Im not trying to start shit but TDH did NOT win the 139.9 class in bass race. Randy took first and I took second. Randy is not TDH. We knocked out the TDH members which deff were a challenge.

Yep now I remember. I was just so surprised to see you break out I totally forgot. Your one consistent SOB in Bass Race. You usually own 129.9 John.

At our first comp with the Mazda you took out my son Brian in the final.

Archived