Anyone suffer from depression?

I've been told before by a few people that I seem to have depression. I know I suffer from anxiety and I'm afraid to look into depression because it will just freak me out. I don't want to admit to having depression because it would make me feel weak but the more I think about it, I can see what they mean.

Does anyone on here suffer from depression or anxiety? How were you diagnosed? And how do you cope with these disorders?

(I'm not looking for attention which is why I left out as much personal detail as possible.)

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Hey bro, I have anxiety, and get panic attacks from time to time, sometimes gotta get a xanax, i just try to stay positive about what i do have, and keep my mind off of that kind of stuff, now matter how low you feel, theres always someone worse off then you, when your happy, someone out there is at there lowest point u know what im mean.

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

for me, the secret is finding out how to have fun with yourself, by yourself. enjoy your own company. exercise is the greatest endorphin and dopamine stimulant. eating better really does wonders as well. the better you take care of yourself, the better you feel about yourself

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Hey bro, I have anxiety, and get panic attacks from time to time, sometimes gotta get a xanax, i just try to stay positive about what i do have, and keep my mind off of that kind of stuff, now matter how low you feel, theres always someone worse off then you, when your happy, someone out there is at there lowest point u know what im mean.

Yeah lol I know what you mean too that is good advice gotta have fun too without drugs or alcohol

I seem to get depressed quite often. Never been diagnosed but do fight with it. I dont really tell anyone that I do.

same here. some days im just fucking down. no real reason for it. but i think the best thing to do is the opposite of what you want. when you get depressed you dont want to do anything. but if you get out, see friends, work on your car, anything really, you will perk up. its just hard to get yourself up and take that step.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I do notice that keeping myself busy takes my mind away from anxiety. The only thing I really have going on is work and maybe hanging out with a buddy once a week. The rest of the time is spent behind a computer screen pretty much which I'm sure is not healthy. And I eat like shit as well. lol. Livin the american lifestyle. Not to mention I don't have a healthy sleep cycle as well. It's 430 in the morning here and I'll be up by 11. lol.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Iam not diagnosed with anything, but I get on Xanax when I do get stressed out, heart palpitation's, etc

about twice a year I do get depressed just being away from my son, haven't seen him in years. and his birthday is coming up, so I will probably drink alot for a week, and want to be alone for that week

I know I have problems showing emotions, basically my gf now, and gfs in the past always talked about how Iam just like monotone, on the personality, I dont get sad, I dont talk to people, all I do is get mad and also hold shit inside of me

but not diagnosed with anything, but I wouldnt know, no medical

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

for me, the secret is finding out how to have fun with yourself, by yourself. enjoy your own company. exercise is the greatest endorphin and dopamine stimulant. eating better really does wonders as well. the better you take care of yourself, the better you feel about yourself

Good help-tipps skittles.

Try to get a good routine of the day, that means have a timelapse of early out of the bed, early (not so late in the bed), lie down at noon for 15-30 minutes.

Have a timelapse for ur food, good is from 7 a clock a.m. till 6 a clock p.m. (6.45 is 6 p.m. as well). Dont eat vegetables and fruits after 3 p.m.

And one of the biggest help at all at depression is to walk. Walk how long u want and try to come to a walkingtime arround 30-45 minutes, if u feel

do 2 or 3 walks a day. Helps much more than the most tablets.

Stop affusion of electronic amuesement. The absolut most there is 2-dimensional and have any smell. This bores soul and brain alot.

Go to your stereo and get 4 or 5 songs that make you feeling good, watch a TV-show, or stay a hour at SMD, but than finish it and doe

some other doeings than electronic flooding.

Heres a song with sun and happines in it, sorry fo r my english, but depression isnt a joke, hope its to understand what i know and what i want to tell.

I wish you the good way to find out of depression.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived