Sonic Electronix

Is it really that hard to order an HO alt?

So I am trying to get an HO alt for my VW golf 3 1994 modell, but I`m having a hard time getting in touch with the manufactors. I`ve tried Iraggi, DC, Mechman, got some answers and then they just "disappeared"". Anyone know of other manufactors that makes HO alts? need one ASAP! Thanks! :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

I emailed them all too only company that emailed back has been power bastards

Try calling them. The response will be much faster.

A bunch of these companies are extremely small, so they are building product and acting as a customer representative. They may eventually get around to checking email, but you'll have a bunch of BSers who will email and know they aren't buying. That leads to much slower response time.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

personally call kyle or rob at DC power and you will be in contact.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

From what I have read and heard over and over again...its not too hard to order, its just extremely difficult to receive after you have ordered.

I second the Ohio Gen. I personally have one and I know a few others with them. I am really happy with them. I heard a good story about them this weekend. Guy had an Ohio Gen for 5 years, well out of warranty. All of a sudden his alt starts discharging instead of charging, he calls them up they say pull it off and send it back well get you a new one. Guy cant pull it off due to snow, so Ohio Gen says get it off when you can we got you a new one in the mail. And thats a 5 year old alt. Hella customer service right there!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I called Mechman and the guy that answered was very helpfull.

I emailed XS, took a few days to get back but they did.

I emailed DC, they took about a week or two to get back to me, so i tried to call them, they put me on hold said they would look it up, waited 10 minutes then was hung up on. They didnt answer the phone the rest the day.

I havent tried Iraggi since his ebay store went out.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

I called Mechman and the guy that answered was very helpfull.

I emailed XS, took a few days to get back but they did.

I emailed DC, they took about a week or two to get back to me, so i tried to call them, they put me on hold said they would look it up, waited 10 minutes then was hung up on. They didnt answer the phone the rest the day.

I havent tried Iraggi since his ebay store went out.

yeah dc has fallen off the charts they are turning in to RDAUDIO. i wouldnt doubt it if i dont get my order either i placed what feels like a year ago

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

DC Power was the only company that took me seriously.

I called Ohio Gen and Excess and they told me to hold then hang up. I called again and they said We'll call you back with a quote and whatnot then never heard from again. I called Mechman and his alt was way way overpriced for what it was and I have a buddy that had his alt. Needless to say, my buddy doesn't use that alt anymore because it messed up. I talked to Iraggi and he never answered anything straight and came off as if he didn't even need/want my business. Rob at DC Power explained what was what and told me exactly what I was getting. I wouldn't recommend any other company. I always could get a hold of Kyle or Rob. I could text Rob and he would text back and answer questions even when it was an off day and he was with his family.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

both mechman and Excessive would be my choices man. you give a call to DC lately? I dont know if they got around to clearin it yet, but soon as I go to leave a message and hear that there box is full, I was outta there. nathan at excessive was real quick with response and building/gettin it to me. mechman was good too, but wasnt exactly what I expected. Still, he refunded me in full and all in all, I couldn't say anything bad about him.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco