Sonic Electronix

Hey guys whats up, i am going to be working on a new build with a friend and need advice. Its a single cab truck and its completely stock. dont have much rooms for a big box but still would like to get good sound. what do you guys recommend sub and amp wise? if you guys have any pics of your set ups in your single cab i would like to see them. thanks

Hey guys whats up, i am going to be working on a new build with a friend and need advice. Its a single cab truck and its completely stock. dont have much rooms for a big box but still would like to get good sound. what do you guys recommend sub and amp wise? if you guys have any pics of your set ups in your single cab i would like to see them. thanks

bump

I would do a sealed box. How many cubic feet could the box be, how much power do u wanna run, and what is the maximum mounting depth that the sub can be?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

its gonna be about 2cubic ft and about 5 to 6 mounting depth i wanna get pretty loud but i dont know if its going to be possible with the space, maybe 2k 3k?

Some shallow series woofers will let you use ported boxs, and take a good amount of power, if you build the box right you can easily get it "loud" I'm not talking big numbers or anything, but it will definatly bump better than any system best buy has ever put in....

I used to have a Pioneer Shallow series in a reg cab s10 in the smallest size box sealed and it was fine for me, but there was a certian point where once you turned it up so loud you weren't getting more bass.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

i had the pioneer shallows and i liked them. i would expect the RE slim subs to do pretty well. 2 of those 12"s can be in a 2 cube ported box. wont like 2000w though lol. dont think you can fit anything behind that bench seat that can take that much power.

im with dwright, blowthrough.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what truck? some have more room than others

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

blowthrough ;)

i was just about to say. coat the box with weatherproof paint too if you dont have a topper.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.