Second Skin Audio

Type of Motor?

PPI made a woofer like that a while back. Something to do with helping keep the voice coil in the magnetic field gap or some shit like that. I dont even know what I just said. They claimed it helped on low low bass notes. wtf?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Are those Neo Magnets??? :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Looks sorta like this sub, but much smaller

fotosshocker268yd3.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Looks sorta like this sub, but much smaller

fotosshocker268yd3.jpg

neo magnets are much much stronger, they also cost a hell of alot more, the advantages are better cooling , and stronger magnets , the cons are cost , design "cuz they dont make very large neos.. go take a look at magnet prices alone... ceramics like on most woofers can be cheap as hell , 10-40$ per magnet , but a neo on the other hand is like 60-250$ for a neo magnet, i have another type of magnet im going to be building a subwoofer with, i dont wanna give to much info away ... i dont want everyone else trying it and saying they came up with the idea. i have dated pics n shit but im not releasing any of it to the public at this time.

My link

Over 1150 Car audio videos ! more builds ,more brands , everything from the basic to the extreme !

old school car audio , new products ! Bassheads unite !

neo magnets are much much stronger, they also cost a hell of alot more, the advantages are better cooling , and stronger magnets , the cons are cost , design "cuz they dont make very large neos.. go take a look at magnet prices alone... ceramics like on most woofers can be cheap as hell , 10-40$ per magnet , but a neo on the other hand is like 60-250$ for a neo magnet, i have another type of magnet im going to be building a subwoofer with, i dont wanna give to much info away ... i dont want everyone else trying it and saying they came up with the idea. i have dated pics n shit but im not releasing any of it to the public at this time.

check out my youtube if u want , also another thing to add about the neo motors , they can have way more force per pound of magnet allowing them to make lighter subwoofers and saving stress on the frame-basket , o ya my youtube is www.youtube.com/user/mazda2284

Edited by mazda2284

My link

Over 1150 Car audio videos ! more builds ,more brands , everything from the basic to the extreme !

old school car audio , new products ! Bassheads unite !