Sonic Electronix

So given my current situation, I can't get much done around here. I do however have a show that I was invited to in 2 weeks. I'm looking for a couple peeps around the 916 area to help finish out the truck before we go to this show.

There's not too much to do just load the box mount and wire the amps then load the subs. By myself, it takes me the better half of a weekend to do it.

So hit me up if you don't have anything going on this Saturday and come on by. PM me for my info or hit me up on yahoo IM ( kingsuv00 )

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man, if I lived in your area I would gladly come....just so I can hear it when it's installed. lol

Unfortunately I live on an island.....

glad you're doing better though man

x2...i would come by just to meet ya bro.hell,i'd help ya do anything you needed.

one of these days,i'm gona come to cali just to meet all of you guys.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Like the man said above. I wish I could help but im about 12 hours away breo. I hope you get the help you need.

Aww come on, it's not that far :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

thanks for the replys, looks like I might have to get a few pizzas and beers B)

Archived