to all the local competitors, please read

it looks like im moving to nebraska in 1 week. as long as i can find work itll be a permanent thing. i just waned to take the time to say goodbye to all the local competitors that i have gotten to know, fought with, competed against, and became friends with. its been a blast guys and ill miss you all.

bill and mel, rusty, all the team SSC guys, logan, kasey, navi, of corse my own team, kimo and alpine, and everyone else. you have all made it an interesting and fun ride.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well i wont want to make that drive often at all but maybe ill make a run through for nationals or regionals.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Aww bye skittles, Your absence around here will be felt. . Be cafeful and move safe and come back to us when your all settled, Family First online Fam second

damn bro i dont want to see you go. your always welcome back, but good luck on your journey be safe

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Aww bye skittles, Your absence around here will be felt. . Be cafeful and move safe and come back to us when your all settled, Family First online Fam second

ill still have my computer with me and whatever internet connection i can steal from the neighbors lol. dont expect me to upload many vids though.

Get the bass scene going out there man. I bet You're gonna be one of the biggest fish in the pond wherever you move to.

Good luck to you. :drinks:

a lot of the comps there are power bassed. im set up for woofer bassed classes so i might be in over my head. we will see how it goes.

thank you :drinks:

damn bro i dont want to see you go. your always welcome back, but good luck on your journey be safe

thanks man, i will.

Good luck to you Skittles still remember when I asked you how you came up with your name at the lake county show and low and behold you pull out a bag of skittles, too funny... Sure we will still see you around the forums good luck in you future adventures, see ya...

Good luck on your move, hope things go smooth and you find work. Have a safe drive!

Car - 99 Neon Sport

Batt - 1 Redtop up front On 200A Excessive Amperage alt

Sub - 2 12" Kicker L7's in ~2 cuft @ 36hz each on a Xtant X1001 @ 1 ohm

Front Highs/Mids - JVC CS-FS6 and Infinity 6022i on Xtant A2002

Rear Highs/Mids - None

HU - Pioneer DEH-P8600MP

1/0 wire ran thru entire car aswell as big3

DB - 144.5 @ Dash.

haha, ya, pretty simple huh?

thank you.