Well you see, as logical as it is, its never that easy. Obviously he was very emotionally attached to her, and just cause she slept with his friend doesn't make all those feelings go away. You cant just let go on command. We aren't just robots, like your implying.

I am.

I am.

Your just a playa, never got attached in the first place :D

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

I've gone through a similar situation, except mine was a little messier. A few years ago, I was sick around xmas time. My gf had been comming over to see me n whatnot, but on Xmas eve, I walked outta my room to find my gf and my best friend doin it on the couch. Long story short, shit hit the fan, and now I have nothing to do with either of them. Live and learn my friend. And like many others have said, there are sooooo damn many girls out there. Any flavor you want too! Just be glad you found out now that she's not worth your time, and not later on. And keep in mind that, if she was drunk or not, your friend did you dirty. Dont trust him!

Oh...and some rebound booty always does wonders for me. And beer. but thats just my 2 cents lol

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

best recipe for good times and good feelings are the three B's. boobs, booze, and bass.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

best recipe for good times and good feelings are the three B's. boobs, booze, and bass.

x2 drinking a beer, sitting in your ride listening to some good music and having a chick on your lap shaking her boobies in your face :)

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

Oops double post :D

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

yeah man he knows whats up.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

this video can make anyone happy

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived