Sonic Electronix

I have a RIT mobile sound system box ( prefab ) who makes these boxes?

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

it doesn't matter. its prefabbed.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

i thought it was R/T.

You were right...

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

R/T makes pretty good boxes. as long as the volume and tuning is matched to the right sub, its the same as building one yourself.

I think they even use both Miter joint and Dado groove which is far more than most home built boxes get, but i never owned one. my friend had one for his Polk and seemed great.

so are woofers.

...woofers and boxes are way different. i dont know why you are comparing them for a "prefab". i assume you wouldnt want to have a build it yourself woofer that came with parts in the mail and you had to assemble it yourself (some people might but thats not what im talking about). a prefab box is a box that is designed for <1% of the subwoofers on the market to work well in. i also would assume that you would want every single woofer from a company to work exactly or as close as possible to the next one. its called Quality Control.

/rant-ish

...woofers and boxes are way different. i dont know why you are comparing them for a "prefab". i assume you wouldnt want to have a build it yourself woofer that came with parts in the mail and you had to assemble it yourself (some people might but thats not what im talking about). a prefab box is a box that is designed for <1% of the subwoofers on the market to work well in. i also would assume that you would want every single woofer from a company to work exactly or as close as possible to the next one. its called Quality Control.

/rant-ish

Last prefab sub box you have seen that comes with assembly required? lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Last prefab sub box you have seen that comes with assembly required? lol

actually walmart carries a prefab sealed box that you need to assemble lol. no nails or screws required iirc, i dont know how the hell that works.

edit: plus i reread what i wrote...sort of phrased that whole thing way wrong lol.

actually walmart carries a prefab sealed box that you need to assemble lol. no nails or screws required iirc, i dont know how the hell that works.

haha thats frikken awesome. Looking that up now. Might buy one for testing 8):ehh:

BTW, wasn't disagreeing with you, just thought that was funny. It was the first thing that popped in my head when I read what you wrote. :peepwall:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived