Sonic Electronix

wow dude ur dont know shit

144.x out of a trunk is good and u think i can do better with 600... :rofl:

the only "tool that dont know shit" is u

so u need 2 shut the fuck up and sit back and take fucking note and take ur head out of ur fucking ass

:noob: = u

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

... I've done low 40's out of the trunk with 1 15 spent around 400, all of the equipment was used from a pawnshop, still did it though.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

more then likey he cant even get a hold of a lt or build a good box or put 2gether a 1/4 good system

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

depends on the car and setup too. I have seen 150+ out of a single 8" in an SPL setup in a crx lol but that is still way in excess of $600

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

depends on the car and setup too. I have seen 150+ out of a single 8" in an SPL setup in a crx lol but that is still way in excess of $600

and i bet that person realy knew what they were doing

reaper.png

Archived