Sundown Audio

vexpro/sundown vw gti 8 15's in a 2 door VIDS ON PG 16 & 17 &18 ....

This is going to be seriously sick. Such a small car the windshield is going to crumble like btld's. :drinks::drinks::popcorn:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Im waiting until its almost all done, so I can post it up here without getting told I cant do it and I dont have the experience etc... I had a lot of haters when I posted that I got 2 Soundigital 16KD's, and 4 DC lvl 5 18's, so Im waiting til Im done and It puts up numbers, then I'll make a build log. But right now, I got a score out of it that no one has ever done in a trailblazer. Thats all I'll say for now...

Im loving your build though, keep up the great work.

PM me if you have any more questions... :good:

i've been waiting for a build log to start with those. i remember that bs thread a while ago (cuz of the haters). glad you're still going to post a log of it anyways. even if you are waiting till it's finished

A few things:

1) Is that a home made air tank?

2) Lemme get a bite :)

3) Stop taking sideways pics

4) Amazing work, I would be so afraid to just dive in and cut my shit up.

5) MOAR Pics!!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

DID not see a tunnel coming O.O, just dont be fail sauce like mr p, his #'s where fail :):lol:

ok i was waiting for the #'s topic to pop up well just to get it out in the open i can care less if it hits a 135 or a 170 all i want out of this monster is a low end monster that will move a shit ton of air and play all day long with no problems ..... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

frikken sexy. Nice metal work man. Can't even tell you welded those together!! Nice to see people take the time to grind it down.

Oh, got bracing? =)

I agree on the German thing too. End of next year I'm going to pick me up another. 2010 Jetta or Passat Wagon TDi. (diesel FTW) I think the 98 Jetta TDi I have will be rusted out by then, but the motor will still be going strong! :D

thank you i just couldn't leave it raw i had to clean then up and paint them (just me being a net freak)

ya the tdi's are sweet one strong ass motor

o i didnt even start bracing as yet 8) 8)

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg