When I got my tahoe it was already lowered and it had 26s and they seem to butterfly a little bit. The inner side of the tire is getting worn down really quick. I wanted to know what you guys think i need to fix it. I went to a shop and they told me I need to align it but no one can align it because the rims are too big.

Here's the tahoe

a540e534.jpg

Here's the tire after ONLY 3 months

916df6a1.jpg

Thanks for your time.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

find a junk yard and get some cheap stock rims and get it done or look for a cheap set of stock ones on CL some people dont care and sell stock ones on there for like 100-200 and that way u can save them for when u need a spare too other then that if the kit was just springs then get the springs switched out and get the same drop with a smaller spring and a drop spindle so if u have a 3" drop spring get 3" drop spindles but if u cant find them then get 1" drop springs and 2" drop spindle because the spring drop will change the aliment but the spindles dont so the less u do with springs the better hope this helps and good luck i have to do the same with my GMC Jimmy

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

change tires to the other side as in switch left for right and left for right. until you get it fixed that is. get another 3 months out of thoes tires atleast.

the tires are meant to go 1 direction he doesn't have unidirectional tires so switch front to back not left to right

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

i think u have the same problem as me. my wheels are starting to do that but when i put my wheels straight and i go like 7 feet in front of my car and i look at them they are both kind of facing out.. so in other words when im going straight one wheel pulls to the left one pulls to the right and what happens is the rubber starts slowly sanding off

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I think its your campber toe thats in too much.you would have to get it aligned find out all your tire shops in your area to see who does big rims...and do you have more pics of the tahoe I LOVE IT MAN white on white is the way to go that hwo i have mine.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

the tires are meant to go 1 direction he doesn't have unidirectional tires so switch front to back not left to right

[/quote

sorry ill clarify. take tire off front left rim put on right. take tire off right rim put on left. should have said take off rim. my bad

reaper.png

[/quote

sorry ill clarify. take tire off front left rim put on right. take tire off right rim put on left. should have said take off rim. my bad

lol better to be clear and safe then sorry lol

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log