jeyrapboy Posted September 19, 2010 Author Report Posted September 19, 2010 joo never texted me back ass hole lol =P when are we going 2 work on that box of urs? Hey man i will text you now! Bout to go to a comp and meet teh team
jeyrapboy Posted October 1, 2010 Author Report Posted October 1, 2010 Well guys here is a HINT at what i just bought and installed I LIKES! Also just bought some Alpine 6.5s off n8... Looking for them to get here monday. Ill get some more good pics tomorrow. I didnt pick this up till after dark. Installed and didnt get home till a few minutes ago
splzx3 Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 new deck? ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Beanz Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 do i see pionner deh-7200 bt??? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
jeyrapboy Posted October 1, 2010 Author Report Posted October 1, 2010 looks like a pioneer head unit Yep new deck? do i see pionner deh-7200 bt??? Damn yall on the ball... Its a Pioneer primier DEH-P510UB Bought it off a fellow team mate. Thing is pratically brand new and a LOT better then my old basic kenwood
jeyrapboy Posted October 2, 2010 Author Report Posted October 2, 2010 Well got a day time pic of the H/U Installed. Looks good and now that i am learning how to use it I LOVE IT! Also drivin down the highway and this smacks me in the face, NEVER been so happy to see something broke on meh jeep. Not bad for 1 12
jeyrapboy Posted October 3, 2010 Author Report Posted October 3, 2010 Well you guys i didnt get to update this yesterday. I passed out But i pulled the blown sub out of my box. Cut a piece of MDF and covered and sealed it. I also backed down the gain a LOT till i can get a DMM or borrow one and gain my amp. It not pretty but it works and i dont have to listen to a blown sub rattle. Also N8 sent me a PM said that my door speakers should be here tomorrow tuesday at the latest.
jeyrapboy Posted October 6, 2010 Author Report Posted October 6, 2010 Got the new alpine 6.5s installed today.. They sound so good and CLEAR!
C-Fizzy Posted October 6, 2010 Report Posted October 6, 2010 All looks good. How's that one sub liking all the airspace? Does it sound better now? Oh and nice HU under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.