4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!

Hi everyone...the alts believe it or not are STOCK items from a Mitsibushi van! They come standard with a 210a alternator which alot of the UK boys use with good success! Ive seen a few of these clamped and do anywhere between 260-280a! Lets hope I got some from a good batch LOL!

Brackets and things I still need to sit down with the vehicle and work out how things will fit...if they will fit! But now I currently have the front battery removed, there is ALOT of space to work with...lets hope I can get my head around the design otherwise ill have to send the work out to someone else as I dont know how to weld etc...Im hoping to copy the typical ideas from your side of the pond and have a big bracket/plate and mount the alts on there

Underlok, ive posted some vids up before with just 500wrms per sub...ill dig them up again for you

NRG, im from london mate, how about yourself?

teamSPB

Underlok, ive posted some vids up before with just 500wrms per sub...ill dig them up again for you

It's cool I'll dig them up, must have missed it.

Hi everyone...the alts believe it or not are STOCK items from a Mitsibushi van! They come standard with a 210a alternator which alot of the UK boys use with good success! Ive seen a few of these clamped and do anywhere between 260-280a! Lets hope I got some from a good batch LOL!

I guess they made them that big for the caravaner's and I bet they more than likely kill it at idle. The only experience I've had with Mitsubishi was with my Dodge Avenger. That thing's alt used to kill wet batteries on a regular basis. Granted back then I had no idea about the electrical needs of my stereo (95 or 96), but that's when I got my first yellow top ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Cant help you on the specifics unfortunately as I have a contact that just supplies them to me whenever I need some...ill gt you the part number if thats of any help? All I know they are off a refridgerated Mitsibushi or Renault van...hopefully the part numbers can help you out!

Underlok, like I said, they are designed for Refridgerated vans which are designed to run underheavy loads even at idle as you most probably know...Idling on a Audi A4 showed results of 180amps!! Hopefully I can triple/quarouple that giving 540-720a on idle :) But as we all know...nothing is that easy and knowing my luck I will be well down on power LOL!

teamSPB

Archived