Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn you work fast :o

Lots of progress from when I first saw this, build is beast dude :drinks:

Might have to head over from Ireland to see it sometime ^ ^

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

- The mid range amp is playing up...whether its due to the headunit or the amp itself, im not too sure...the amp is going into protect as the bass is kicking pretty hard...the reason for this...no idea yet! But its causing the mids to pop as it goes into protect and will do it no matter what the gain/levels are on the amp...I need to look into this...

Funny.... my amp just started to do the exact same thing and I cant figure it out. Let me know if you find something! Im stumped as well.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

The mid range amp is playing up...whether its due to the headunit or the amp itself, im not too sure...the amp is going into protect as the bass is kicking pretty hard...the reason for this...no idea yet! But its causing the mids to pop as it goes into protect and will do it no matter what the gain/levels are on the amp...I need to look into this...

I would have to say maybe a ground issue inside the amp. When the bass hits its shorting in the inside of the amp and throughing it into protect mode. You try playing the mids with the subs off? thats the only thing i could think about.

Posted

Wow that thing is insane man, keep 'er coming with the vids!

2008 Chevrolet ColoradoPioneer DEH-X9500BHSSundown SAX1200dFi Q12 loaded

Boston Acoustics GT-275 on: Pioneer TS-D1720cKinetic HC1200 XS power XP750

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Well here you go folks for those of you who are interested!!!

Beginning of the day

DSC02835.jpg

End of the day

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

I realised I didnt really post any pics of the rear completed...so heres some of all panels bar the C (or d) panels being complete

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02645.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02635.jpg

DSC02634.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02629.jpg

DSC02628.jpg

DSC02626.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...