Jump to content

New build: Project Shocker! DB Drive - DC Audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sweet little car. When you're done and gutted it can I have it? :) Good luck with the build.

I might sell it to you, but I think I will have it for a while. Soon as I get it running great (all i really have left is to put the new oil, oil filter, fuel filter, new plugs and wires, and front breaks) then finish the system and pay for USACi finals, then I am painting it and putting some new rims on it.

Posted

id do this in a no wall 1-2 class ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

tuned in coleman! :):drinks::good:

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Posted

there is a car just like this one same color and everything with a busted windshield on the next street over im goin to see if the guy wants to sell it lol

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

Keep an eye out for oil leaks after using that motor flush. It can wreak havoc on old gaskets. Other than that have fun with the build, I'll be watching.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 385 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...