I know little about bandpass designs, I know that they're usually tuned higher than ported boxes, my question is what frequencies will it be able to play?

i'm not sure as of yet..i just know i wanted to try a 4th order and told gmonk to design something for my chopped and screwed taste in music..so a low freq crusher.

i'm not sure as of yet..i just know i wanted to try a 4th order and told gmonk to design something for my chopped and screwed taste in music..so a low freq crusher.

Ah, ok. Make sure you post lots of pics, and let me ask you another question, from looking at that design, the TSS will be mounted facing which direction?

not much interest in crx's i see. must be an SMD thing to mainly look at big builds

i like to look at builds that have more than one rendered picture and one pic of 3 cut pieces of wood. not much else to comment on really

i like to look at builds that have more than one rendered picture and one pic of 3 cut pieces of wood. not much else to comment on really

2 pics? where'd you learn to count..if i recall correctly it has more than 2..thanks for the misinformative post tho. i'm sure those posts really add up on your post count.

btw you just looked at a build with a couple pics of the mockup and cut up wood along with a picture of the design...thanks for looking.

2 pics? where'd you learn to count..if i recall correctly it has more than 2..thanks for the misinformative post tho. i'm sure those posts really add up on your post count.btw you just looked at a build with a couple pics of the mockup and cut up wood along with a picture of the design...thanks for looking.

i refreshed the page 3 times and i only see 2 pics....

if you have more pics plz... share... lol... idk about the rest of the folks on SMD... but i love pics... the more the better.... and i think there is a direct correlation between number of pics the number of comments...

but back on topic...

i love 4th order... cuz i can never figure out how to calculate them... lol...

got pics of the ride this is going into???

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

i'd like to say i know my bandpass box's,i also know my bandpass had a larger sealed compartment and a short high tuned port (roughly 60 hz) and i know i peaked in the low 30s with that setup........... so with a port as long as yours i doubt you'll be peaking in the 40s

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i'd like to say i know my bandpass box's,i also know my bandpass had a larger sealed compartment and a short high tuned port (roughly 60 hz) and i know i peaked in the low 30s with that setup........... so with a port as long as yours i doubt you'll be peaking in the 40s

dont wanna peak in the 40's. my car's RF is 38..most of the music i listen to is 20-38hz so this is a perfect design for me.

Archived