Sonic Electronix

My friend was running four ssd 15's on a stetsom 4k2d and one of them caught on fire. I was with him when it happened. There could be other reasons why it caught fire but idk...

On db-r.com you can get refurb sundown 4500d's for 1000.00 each or you can go with two audioque 3500's for 1500.00 shipped they are rated at 4200rms at 14.4

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

My friend was running four ssd 15's on a stetsom 4k2d and one of them caught on fire. I was with him when it happened. There could be other reasons why it caught fire but idk...

On db-r.com you can get refurb sundown 4500d's for 1000.00 each or you can go with two audioque 3500's for 1500.00 shipped they are rated at 4200rms at 14.4

Haha thats no good i would'nt want that, not that it was the amp but its another thing for me to think about ;)

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

be careful with stemsom bro. ive been hearing a rumor around saying they give like dirty voltage/watts or somthing like that

any PROOF? if not, you shouldnt post rumors....

X2 Well supposedly the stetsoms cause tensil leads to burn up, but there is mixed reviews that i have heard about this. Guess I will have to see when my buddy gets his stetsom 7kd powerign his 4 18" DC XLs, if they do burn i mean whats the worst that could happen,???

i got a stetsom 7k2d daily for the last 6 months, and my tinsels look as new as the day i got them... and if any of you seen the vids from slamology, or seen the thread, you know we tried to blow my subs with the amp and we tried to fry the tinsels

the stetsoms are strong amps, when gained with a O scope, when you get a retard in there who doesnt know what they are doing... well... you get fires..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

any PROOF? if not, you shouldnt post rumors....

i got a stetsom 7k2d daily for the last 6 months, and my tinsels look as new as the day i got them... and if any of you seen the vids from slamology, or seen the thread, you know we tried to blow my subs with the amp and we tried to fry the tinsels

the stetsoms are strong amps, when gained with a O scope, when you get a retard in there who doesnt know what they are doing... well... you get fires..

Very well done sir. :) you have a lot of confidence in Stesom, if i go with them i would hope i would have the same.

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

Very well done sir. :) you have a lot of confidence in Stesom, if i go with them i would hope i would have the same.

everything everyone has ever once said about them, we tested... we tried to blow the amp, couldnt... we tried to fry the tinsels, couldnt...

its all on how people set the amp up... if you set it with a oscope you should be good

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

everything everyone has ever once said about them, we tested... we tried to blow the amp, couldnt... we tried to fry the tinsels, couldnt...

its all on how people set the amp up... if you set it with a oscope you should be good

if you got the time maybe could you explain oscope, I'm a noob of the larger amounts of power..

and if i do go with stetsom I'll be contacting you to make sure i set the shit up right. you seem very knowledgeable on that amp.

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

its a oscilloscope its to make sure when you are setting your gains you are not clipping your subwoofers.

they cost hundreds of dollars most of the time, but to know you are not clipping your stuff, its good to have.

Team DC Audio

Would you recommend one in particular? i see a few different brands

and Thanks you have been alot of help man

Edited by 55437Audio

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

the 7k2e's are supposed to be cleaner power and better sounding but they turn off at ~14.8v

sounddigital has a lifetime warranty and make some killer amps. the crossover sucks on them though so you want an active crossover with one.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.