Sonic Electronix

Hello people of SMD.com. I am new to this car audio game but have always been a fan of the deep bass in the hip-hop/rap music. I've been doing as much research as I possibly can without much knowledge of what all the specs truly mean on speakers/amps/subs etc. I have come here for serious aid. I have a $2000 budget. I am not 100% positive what car I will be getting...just post your opinions on the best I can for what I'm looking for. I love love love the bass. I have no intention of participating in competitions. I do very much appreciate any thoughts or ideas anyone can give me. $2000 budget. BASS. Thanks! :ban2:

Well...to be honest it would help giving us a car to work with.

But I'd say a couple Fi Q 12s and a Memphis MCD2500 to start you off. Very loud and very clean, within your budget.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

your starting on a good foundation, we need a car to work with though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Ok I am deff. not getting a SUV/Truck of any sort. It would be a smaller car. I just want some help as to what new speakers, amps, wiring, HU, subs, etc. I could get with a $2000 budget. This budget does NOT include the car. Whatever you guys suggest I will work around once I get a car. But if you need a foundation...lets say I have a 2d Honda Civic. 94-99 year. Thanks again folks. $2000. BASS!

why not just go with a pioneer HU around $150 - 500

any 4 gauge amp kit wires around $50 - 100

Infinity reference Speakers around $150 - 200 a set

2 Alpine Type R 1223D (2ohm) around $ 300 - 500 for both

and as far as an amp the sky's the limit

if you got a good amp to power the alpines IMO they will bang

That is basically my first build and i loved it very much, but you could tweak it any way from there to get up more in the 2k range.

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Archived