my cat is like 11 years old, maybe more. mostly an indoor cat. doesnt show any hyper attitude anymore. doesnt play much. but tonight i just walked outside and she is chewing on a dead baby rabbit. close by is a dead gofer. not far from that is an adult rabbit. ive never seen her get an adult before, or 3 in one night. im amazed.

and my 2 year old dog goes after the rabbits at least 10 times every day. never even gets close. while the neighbor's dog has gotten a rabbit on leash before lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

My old landlord her lil Boston terriers would take down adult raccoons, you think maybe she needs some catfood or somethin? lol

wow, now that would be crazy to watch. she did get dinner and she never eats her kills. she just bites them until they stop moving then she gets bored and leaves. she went back inside with me after i found her. :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

maybe she needs some man-cat dangalang

lol, no. she hates other cats. she growls and even barks at them (never heard a cat bark before :trippy: ) and she is fixed.

Sounds like my cat... My cat is solid black and when he was younger he would bring back birds and all kinds of shit... Then we put a bell on him and he would out smart us... Then we got him fixed and he just got fat and lazy lol... but is still pretty playful...

maybe she needs some man-cat dangalang

Wow. I read that COMPLETELY wrong lmao. I was gonna say that's probably illegal in most states :P

That's awesome though. I wish I still had my last dog. She could be in the yard for 5 minutes and always bring something back in the house dead. Cats, birds, snakes, whatever she could get ahold of lol But I've never seen a cat actually catch anything.

i think my dog just likes to chase things. i honestly dont think he would know what to do if he did catch up to one.