DeepHitters Magazine is back!!

are you guys going to be partnering with big car audio companys and shops and such? also i have to agree with der on the SOTM winners in the mag and promotion and stuff, does the NY area count for jersey? :)

Not sure yet..Vic is handling that part of it.

I can't wait for the mag to drop again. Beast told me that you motivated him to do it so thanks for doing that. The magazine should do real well with all you guys involved and all the stuff ya'll want to do. I hope you guys the best as you already know that i will get one as soon as it drops

A&O

Thanks. Yeah I've been bugging him for a minute...like so many other ppl on here I just miss going to the store and seeing a car audio mag or getting one in the mail

With you running it trippi, aside from my other post in this thread, can you make sure there is no bashing/fighting and stuff... honestly that kind of attitude is an annoyance now

and im speaking from the past.. when beast first made his appearance here... I hope its not history repeating its self.

Yeah I definitely want to clean it up a bit..and so does Beast..just keep it about the love of the game that we all have. Thanks

other sites can host a SoTM and all that, they choose not 2.. i dont see why putting up a SoTM winner in every month mag would be a bad idea, it promotes peoples rides, who are trying to get their name out there, and worked really hard to win the SoTM here..

granted, I am one of them, and would like that as well, since i am still trying to get the integra out there more, and promote our hobby as a positive thing

I will look for builds from other sites as well. I realize that while this site is the biggest, I have to keep my eyes open

from the explanation I got from Beast is that he is handing over 95% of the decision to trippi with him Oking the final versions but he did say that it will be professional now. He will have a small section for bullshiting (about one feature per book) that rest is all what trippi wants to do. He's stepping back and handling the administration side of things

Yeah thats the scary party..lol But I'm looking forward to it..I will need all the help that you guys can give.

Congratulations Trippi

Thanks man..I mean m'aam..lol. By the way, I LOVE you being on here..it's the s&^@..You are like everyones big/little sister. :drinks:

Looking forward to it :) maybe one of the future SOTM awards could be the cover ;)

I don't see why not

I'd subscribe if it's monthly, and if you guys would ship a few states west :peepwall:

We will do whatever it takes bro..thanks

ship to me plx

I will make it happen, thanks

Id definately pay someone from NY when it comes out to ship it to Indy....Believe that, i havent had a new car audio mag in a while....

will do..thanks

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Yeah, you need to make sure you have online ordering right out of the gates so we all can have the chance to get it. I'm glad this is finally official, Beast told us about it a bit ago and I have been waiting to see it actually happen since.

Sounds good man, but since you are looking for input I'll give it.

There are only a small handful of magazines that are still successful and those ones aim at a less computer savvy audience or are mainly subscribed to by hair salons and the like. Are you guys sure you really want to do a real physical magazine only? Doing it online or at the very least using online as an optional subscription would resolve the regional issue. The more time that passes the more things move over to the web and not choosing the web as a delivery option I believe would be a mistake especially since you guys can take advantage of the communities you are already part of.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Trippi I wish you the best of luck. Is this going to be a proper publication or is it going to be a street publication? I seem to remember (i think it was this mag)had alot of hood talk and calling out things like that and it really made it hard to read in my eyes. I know it had the new york street mentality and thats the crowd it was aimed at, but I really didnt care for it.

I will give it another shot though If I can get a cover. :rofl: :rofl: I kid I kid.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah, you need to make sure you have online ordering right out of the gates so we all can have the chance to get it. I'm glad this is finally official, Beast told us about it a bit ago and I have been waiting to see it actually happen since.

:good:

Sounds good man, but since you are looking for input I'll give it.

There are only a small handful of magazines that are still successful and those ones aim at a less computer savvy audience or are mainly subscribed to by hair salons and the like. Are you guys sure you really want to do a real physical magazine only? Doing it online or at the very least using online as an optional subscription would resolve the regional issue. The more time that passes the more things move over to the web and not choosing the web as a delivery option I believe would be a mistake especially since you guys can take advantage of the communities you are already part of.

No, it will def be online too..just have to work out the details, thanks

Trippi I wish you the best of luck. Is this going to be a proper publication or is it going to be a street publication? I seem to remember (i think it was this mag)had alot of hood talk and calling out things like that and it really made it hard to read in my eyes. I know it had the new york street mentality and thats the crowd it was aimed at, but I really didnt care for it.

I will give it another shot though If I can get a cover. :rofl: :rofl: I kid I kid.

Beast knows that it needed to be cleaned up a bit, that's why he wanted me and Ed to be a part of it. Our goal is to make it a top quality mag that appeals to everyone who loves loud car stereo...ground pounders. We plan on doing everything professionally. Beast also realizes that the old deephitters has a loyal following who enjoyed the trash talking. So one feature per mag may still have some of that, but no where near where it was before..nothing disrespectful..mainly all in fun and aimed towards friends of the featured build. Trust me, I would never risk tarnishing my family name just for the sake of being a part of the mag..and that would include putting your truck on the cover. ha ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl: jokes man :drinks:

O shit this is some big news I can't wait for this if I can help in anyway just hit me up

Thanks man..u can help by hurrying up with your build!

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

That cuts me deep man real deep lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks man..I mean m'aam..lol. By the way, I LOVE you being on here..it's the s&^@..You are like everyones big/little sister. :drinks:

Ha ha thanks big sister?? Im old enough to be some of these kids mama LOL

Archived