stinger volt meter problems.

10 bucks says you have the wires criped i have this problem every time i crip the wires to extend them use solder and the most direct line to your power source as you can

mine would mess up all the time take off power it would reset and be fine after 10 times is when i got mad and found you need direct wire to wire contact for it not to mess up

i liked when mine read 18.8 car on or off had to pull the wire out of the crip to shut of

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

The only problem I've had with mine is the top bar on one of the numbers flickers on and off, i just better the connection or flick the screen and it goes back to normal :P

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

you kno how to fix this dont u?

u take the cover off the meter, take the circuit board out of meter and on the back side theres a lil square box on the board right below the stinger logo and i had to short it out for it to work right, but it always fuks up when u leave it up when u go from acc to on and start, gets all kinds of fuked up and meter cuts off and distplays no voltage, i wired it to a switch but i have to cut it off everytime i crank my truck or it will mess up again

are these meters known for this or are these cheap ones u get from ebay for $14 or so referbs? and if not is there a way to keep it from doing this other than cut it on when i want to see voltage?

and has anyone else had any issues with theres doing this?

PMed

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I've bought a few off ebay over the last year or too, for me and my buddies and i've never had any problems with mine..

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

Archived