looking good . I was startin to wonder a bout your build the other day.. Maybe I missed seeeing your name in the active members or something , but I was wondering how you were coming long.... These damn tahoes are just fuckin sick. Keep it up man. when you are fully operational I am gonna have to head up that way ( I am in sav, GA )to a show so I can maybe get a demo out of ya...

Thanks man, I've just been so busy with work it's taken me almost a month to get 3 runs of wire actually hooked up. Installed them weeks ago and just never had time to solder terminals. If my voltage sits higher now than I'll know the next spool of wire should finish things off, if there's still a 2v difference from front to back than I'll be trying to diagnose the problem all over again. If things work out though I hope to go to a show the 19th and get my state record back *cough robbie *cough* lol.

I've been wanting to ditch the spare for a bat rack for a while now, and just finally found a guy who can do it for me. For some reason no one wants to do custom stuff around here, and the people who say they do never call back. If someone can't give me a phone call after I take the time to stop by their shop and get their opinion then wtf are they going to do once they have my money- you know? Anyway, I don't have the extra G+ for 4-5 more batteries that that will let me put there, and honestly if I can keep the voltage within 1/2 a volt from front to back I don't know that I'll need any more batteries.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

If things work out though I hope to go to a show the 19th and get my state record back *cough robbie *cough* lol.

He has the 1501-up record. I don't think anybody has set the hardcore record this year. I might go ahead and do it just to give you something to shoot for. The next comp should be on the 16th but they haven't updated the website in forever. The comp you really need to make it to is the Clash of Titans on Sep. 28th in Columbia at Performance Audio. Its always a big event with lots of people.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I must be dyslexic lol I meant 16th. If my voltage looks like it should when I test ill be there in Andrews. I just don't want to drive all the way to another comp and not have things turned up.

What was the 1500 up record he set? Sorry I'm on my phone and it takes a while to jump from site to site.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I must be dyslexic lol I meant 16th. If my voltage looks like it should when I test ill be there in Andrews. I just don't want to drive all the way to another comp and not have things turned up.

What was the 1500 up record he set? Sorry I'm on my phone and it takes a while to jump from site to site.

I think you're looking at the old flyers. Andrews was back on July19th. They don't currently have anything new listed but the next one should be in Sumter on August 16th. The current 1501-up record is 152.7db. They updated the score on the website but left Michael Perrel as the record holder when my bro really has it now.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

good shit bro!! no prob on that, ive had mine a lot longer then you so ive had time to be the guinea pig with the 4 alts......the green belt is a MUST...(knocks on wood) mine has held up perfect for a few months now where the black belt shredded like crazy!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

He has the 1501-up record. I don't think anybody has set the hardcore record this year. I might go ahead and do it just to give you something to shoot for. The next comp should be on the 16th but they haven't updated the website in forever. The comp you really need to make it to is the Clash of Titans on Sep. 28th in Columbia at Performance Audio. Its always a big event with lots of people.

derrick... Please post up when you have more info on the columbia show on the 28th. I am going to try all I can to ride up. That is a closer drive than Andrews, and from what you are saying will be a better turn out. Tej, you gonna be there?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Ok, the extra wire helped A LOT. down to about a 1v difference, with the front actually dropping to about 14volts, while the back dipped into the 12vs. Where it was 12v before it's now 13 :D

Several more runs of wire from now I think my problems will be solved. Those extra 2 + and 1 - made a full 1 db difference, so I metered 153.3 at the dash sealed up t/l @ 32hz :) Still more to go. The thing that makes me happiest is that I'm not dipping into any batteries at all to do it- I'm just holding a good steady number.

I should have made a vid- but I was chased out of 2 places while testing, so the 153.3 was driving down the highway at 50mph with a friend controlling the t/l. God even that 1db on tones means such an audible difference on music, I want more :)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived