congrats on a kick ass build. and on the wife graduating. she is a bueatiful women. i hope you get you alts figured out. i have heard nothing good about that company.

----reference's----

meade916

Of course started out at the dash sealed

Posted Image

30hz

Posted Image

32hz

Posted Image

again, sealed.

And in the kick 42hz

Posted Image

Man I can't wait to get everything finally in and try it with double the power! An exciting night- we were about to do bassrace when two cops showed up, ended the night there.

thats one butt ugly wave u got going on there. i think ur cleanest wave was at 30hz..... whats the problem???

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

congrats on a kick ass build. and on the wife graduating. she is a bueatiful women. i hope you get you alts figured out. i have heard nothing good about that company.

Thanks a lot bro!

2000- I truthfully couldn't tell you (don't know if the cd player skipping the whole time could've effected it), but I know the other night we were looking at some clean-assed waves, just need to get pics I guess :P

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

those flaps are a bitch. i had a 03 tahoe with 1 18 and it always drove me crazy.....i guess when you got 4 18's you really don't hear it :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 4 years later...

Archived