Holy F*ck is what Soundigital is all about

Are the subs 18s????

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be here soon, as a partner. :clapping:

What is this all about?

The systems in Brazil are mostly PA, I'd say 90% of them. Think of that like a huge bassracer, but in PA style.

They are not meant for SQ, they are built for car shows were one car runs against another one (facing each other), and a crowd (and a couple of judges) decides who is louder by the ear. Frequency is kind of high, around 80Hz, but when it reach high SPL leves the psychoacoustics makes it feel lower frequency... I never liked, I'm a SPL guy, but I can't say it is not impressive.

DAMN SUN

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

meh, those amps are wasted IMO

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

They are not meant for SQ, they are built for car shows were one car runs against another one (facing each other), and a crowd (and a couple of judges) decides who is louder by the ear. Fr

Thats NY style right there.

:)

i have one of those :)

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Would have been better if they had a trailer attached to the back with all the speakers in that, so you could atleast have an enclosed area to be in. This may be their style but idl it. Can't say it's not impressive though.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Lots of power on a weird system... But to each their own.. I know he can come to autorama and drownd us all out haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived