Sonic Electronix

I have a deh 4100ub in my 97 acccord :P I love it so much. My next hu will prob be a touch screen, but thats not for a while. This ones workin great!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I have a deh 4100ub in my 97 acccord :P I love it so much. My next hu will prob be a touch screen, but thats not for a while. This ones workin great!

Eclipse CD3200 over here and I love it (except for the backgrounds; I need to make my own), but good time finding one. lol

Seriously, go to a shop or even best buy and play around with the decks and get a feel for how they work and pick the one you like best. Alpine and Kenwood are both good brands as well.

EDIT: If you find a deck you like while looking, don't buy it. Copy down the model number and look it up online. Look at reviews, ask questions, etc. etc. Look at online prices. SonicElectronix is a good site. Crutchfield is as well, but they are normally more expensive than other places.

If you want to find out your door speaker sizes, Crutchfield is a great site for that as well.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Hey there!

I have a few questions. I am going to purchase Fi 15's soon, and I was wondering, do they only sell it on their website? Or can I go to my local audio shop and purchase them there (new). And I posted a post early but I kind of didn't really get an answer back. So I am purchasing 2 Fi 15' BL's fully stocked running on a Soundstream TX12600D amplifier amp. My friend has uhh 2 15's, running the same amount of wattage (2.6k) and he doesn't have an alternator and it slaps and it sounds just fine. People have told me I need an alternator but I really don't want to buy one, so I am probably going to keep the stock. Will the subs and amp be fine? Because his is just fine, and yeah. And if this helps, I'm going to probably be driving an 04-05 Honda Accord Sedan. And 2 15's in the back, and yeah.. Haha so if you can answer both questions about the Fi Subs and the alternator, that will be much appreciated. Thank you.

-Jin

Ok first off you can get the fi subs from there site here is the link. Fi Car Audio

Then I would recommend a little bit better amp for the price. An AQ 2200 should do the trick. Here is the link. AQ 2200

And then for a head unit here is what I would recommend. Pioneer DEH-P6200BT

And then if you don't have any components yet I would recommend these. Rainbow 5.25 Components.

And I can build you a box for 2 15's for about $75!! which is a hell of a price but it will be like $100 to ship send me a PM with the dimensions of your trunk and what kind of music you listen to and I will build you a box. I also have pics of previous builds.

Edited by memphisbasshead

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

Ok first off you can get the fi subs from there site here is the link. Fi Car Audio

Then I would recommend a little bit better amp for the price. An AQ 2200 should do the trick. Here is the link. AQ 2200

And then for a head unit here is what I would recommend. Pioneer DEH-P6200BT

And then if you don't have any components yet I would recommend these. Rainbow 5.25 Components.

And I can build you a box for 2 15's for about $75!! which is a hell of a price but it will be like $100 to ship send me a PM with the dimensions of your trunk and what kind of music you listen to and I will build you a box. I also have pics of previous builds.

Wow, aren't you just the kind guy. Haha, thank you so much. I have one question though about the amp. So you said instead of purchasing the soundstream, I should go with the AQ2200. Isn't the soundstream 2.6k watts and the AQ2200 2.2k watts? So shouldn't I want more power for cheaper? Or... Am I just an Idiot. Haha. And thank you for the other info, I will make sure to look into that.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Eclipse CD3200 over here and I love it (except for the backgrounds; I need to make my own), but good time finding one. lol

Seriously, go to a shop or even best buy and play around with the decks and get a feel for how they work and pick the one you like best. Alpine and Kenwood are both good brands as well.

EDIT: If you find a deck you like while looking, don't buy it. Copy down the model number and look it up online. Look at reviews, ask questions, etc. etc. Look at online prices. SonicElectronix is a good site. Crutchfield is as well, but they are normally more expensive than other places.

If you want to find out your door speaker sizes, Crutchfield is a great site for that as well.

Well you replied to the other guy, but I read it anyways and I'm going to reply anyways. Haha. I was looking at an Alpine... WAY TO EXPENSIVE compared to Pioneer. And do you know of any good pop-out touchscreen headunits for 500-700$ and under? If so, please leave the name & site. Thanks.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Wow, aren't you just the kind guy. Haha, thank you so much. I have one question though about the amp. So you said instead of purchasing the soundstream, I should go with the AQ2200. Isn't the soundstream 2.6k watts and the AQ2200 2.2k watts? So shouldn't I want more power for cheaper? Or... Am I just an Idiot. Haha. And thank you for the other info, I will make sure to look into that.

To be honest, that AQ amp will probably put out more than the soundstream would.

just because AQ underrates their amplifiers. and you will be getting a better bang for the buck.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

To be honest, that AQ amp will probably put out more than the soundstream would.

just because AQ underrates their amplifiers. and you will be getting a better bang for the buck.

So 2 15 BL Fi's running on an AQ2200 amplifer? Do I still need to make the Fi's fully stocked?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

it'd be a good idea.

Alright, then that's how it shall be. Haha. Thanks for the ideas!

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD