with 1 18 btl on3k in 5.75 cubes it was pretty loud for a daily driver

do sub and port forward is you can fit it

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

as long as its a 18, and you think it will work bro, go ahead and try it, but its alot more then just 2 aero ports, you need the size and length

That's what she said. Sorry had to. Haha but yeah sell your 18 and pick up a 15. You'll be better off, and hey if you do it right ya might end up with a few extra bucks in your pocket. Or find someone to trade.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

he has the proper airspace for a 18... with the dimensions he gave me.. the box he had was designed for the L7 15, which is why i told everyone to go back and read the first post... with the proper box, the 18 will be ALOT louder

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

he has the proper airspace for a 18... with the dimensions he gave me.. the box he had was designed for the L7 15, which is why i told everyone to go back and read the first post... with the proper box, the 18 will be ALOT louder

Not if you can't get airflow and room around for it to flow into the car...trunk cars are generally louder and sound better with the sub firing into the rear panel...

You may be able to 'fit' it..it doesn't mean it is going to be louder, it could choke it.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

he has enough room to port forward and sub facing forward, so then all he would have to do is seal it off and could be really loud though nick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

nice good to hear youre trying to work out it out. fi subs are really good. your seats drop down right? if you can fire sub and port foward into cabin and seal it off from the back. should put your friends systems to shame

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Yeah my seats do fold down and I'm solo stupid to thinking it would work with this bix but Tim Sound to be a nice guy should I take some pics while I'm out there? Everyone loves pics right? And I sure hope I put thy guy down to shame he's one of those guys that THINKS they know it all and THINKS what they say is always right..

i mean check this out. this is a 18 btl in a trunk car facing foward. stock electrical except for a redtop in the back

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Damn that's some crazy flex but I the reason for the aeroports is so that I don't have to find down my seats any

More I wanna be able to bump with 1 person in my cat or 5 people in my car.... I have my sub facing this exact way right now and I don't like it very much but than again my box is crap

Archived